Vague bug report - have you had DE trees show up in Croatoa?

DougGraves

A week or two ago I joined a Croatoa team.  We had to hunt the group that look like trees before they turn into mobs.  A few times I found a group of the trees and then they turned into DE.  I thought it odd at the time but didn't consider that it might be a bug.

Anyone else had DE show up in Croatoa?  Is that supposed to happen?

9 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

A week or two ago I joined a Croatoa team.  We had to hunt the group that look like trees before they turn into mobs.  A few times I found a group of the trees and then they turned into DE.  I thought it odd at the time but didn't consider that it might be a bug.

Anyone else had DE show up in Croatoa?  Is that supposed to happen?

Working as intended. DE exist in a lot of zones. They're in the Hollows as well. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Still likely my favorite zone. I came in just before it was added, and I remember staring wide eyed at the previews.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

51 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Still likely my favorite zone. I came in just before it was added, and I remember staring wide eyed at the previews.

It was the only zone since I started playing (late i3) that my main was not the first to visit.  Tried to zone in and the computer crashed leaving her in 'elsewhere'   After several tries to log her in and support tickets I eventually logged in another ... and it rapidly became a favorite.