Combat Stance Bug Getting Worse

Solarverse

It used to be that the combat stance bug (As Reported Here back in June of 2019) and was even reported on live back around i15, would only occur if you did not have a weapon or an effect that formed around your hands when using your powers, like Fire for example and it most often happened after using Build-Up or Aim. Now, it has gotten worse. Now it affects all characters regardless if they have a weapon or not. So now, no character is disqualified from being subject to the bug. It may not be game breaking, but it sure is immersion breaking. Can we PLEASE get a fix to this?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

It used to be that the combat stance bug (As Reported Here back in June of 2019) and was even reported on live back around i15, would only occur if you did not have a weapon or an effect that formed around your hands when using your powers, like Fire for example and it most often happened after using Build-Up or Aim. Now, it has gotten worse. Now it affects all characters regardless if they have a weapon or not. So now, no character is disqualified from being subject to the bug. It may not be game breaking, but it sure is immersion breaking. Can we PLEASE get a fix to this?

Based on the lack of replies to your post back in 2019, I'd say you are the only one who has noticed this. 😅

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Yeah, that still works for characters without weapons or effects that activate, however, hitting escape does not work for characters with weapons or effects. No idea why yet, still trying to figure out a workaround on that one.

• 2 weeks later

This bug started on live some time back. But it started only when after you used a buff like Build-Up or Aim or some other toggle/click that utilizes the same animation. Now, it doesn't seem to matter, it just happens whenever. Been trying to get Devs to look at this since when I first noticed it on Live. Since it's getting worse and affecting a lot of players now, I'm hoping it finally gets a fix. It happens on my Illusions/Time Troller too, along with my Ninjitsu Stalker, and almost every blaster. Why the combat stance bug is getting worse is anyone's guess.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 year later