Regular Incarnate Trial runs?

Rachael Storm

different people form up for trials in different places. i have seen both dark astoria and ouro used for this purpose. both sides can get to these co-op zones easily.

there are semi-regular groups that run these, and some of them go for the badges (And i have master of BAF and DD now myself).

There's a decent number of iTrials going on, more on the weekend than during the week but I've seen a few during the week. The server as a whole has enough level 50s to support a raiding community. They mostly get announced in the Looking for Group channel and the iTrials Everlasting global channel so keeping an eye on those is useful.

Ouro is often used as a meeting point since it's easy to get to but Kallisti, Dark Astoria and the RWZ are also used.

Defender Smash!

I want to do incarnate trials with my scrapper when I was on the freedom server most of the times Incarnate trial runs are held in Pocket D.

Virtue tended to avoid using Pocket D for forming iTrials for obvious reasons and since Everlasting has a lot of Virtueites on it I expect that trend to continue.

Defender Smash!