Badge for the Motel of Evil

Crasical

The motel in PI that's the unofficial halloween TOT neverending combat fiesta should have a badge or plaque added to it to mark it as officially Haunted as Heck, in commemoration to the ten million zombies and vampires slain at that location.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 8

Tanking is only half the battle. The other half...

There are a number of similar buildings across the zones -- Kings Row and Steel Canyon come to mind immediately. The only reason that the one in Peregrine Island is the de facto center for mass ToT activity is that, with a 50 leading each team in the league, anyone can join without having to worry about leveling out of the zone range and having to go elsewhere. It's not special, just enormously more convenient than having to make sure all the league's team leaders are in the zone range and change them when they level out of it -- an artifact of the constraints on level and ToTing by zone.

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 3:25 AM, Turric said:

I would vote for "Motel of Evil".

Or, "Motel Hell"

"Horror Hotel" would work as well, plus it's the name of a decent Christopher Lee film!

I'd also like for them to drop us an echo version somewhere that would allow us to ToT year round.  Having seasonally-restricted access to some content is a remnant of the old days of "gotta keep people subscribed," we've moved beyond such pecuniary considerations now, open it all up (yes, I want Baby New Year year round too).

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

10 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I'd also like for them to drop us an echo version somewhere that would allow us to ToT year round.  Having seasonally-restricted access to some content is a remnant of the old days of "gotta keep people subscribed," we've moved beyond such pecuniary considerations now, open it all up (yes, I want Baby New Year year round too).

Null can send us to some holiday maps already but nothing is going on.  It would be cool if there was something to do there but i would worry that having holiday content year round would reduce participation during the actual event time.

• Like 2

• 11 months later

I like Motel Hell. It even talks about farmers.

POSTER_-_MOTEL_HELL.jpg

• Like 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:41 PM, Crasical said:

The motel in PI that's the unofficial halloween TOT neverending combat fiesta should have a badge or plaque added to it to mark it as officially Haunted as Heck, in commemoration to the ten million zombies and vampires slain at that location.

The Norman Bates was here badge.

The Hotel California badge

The Bates Motel badge

Second The Overlook hotel (creepiest movie watched as a kid)

Or the "Here's Johnny!" badge.

Edited by Zappalina

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg