Traps/Acid Mortar + Triage

kelika2

5 hours ago, Arbegla said:

Imma have to agree. Both acid mortar and triage beacon can get their recharge enhanced to the point of being double or even triple stacked.

But the times for that to happen are rare

And if mobile like FFG it makes sense that the first would die off if a second is summoned

Yeah while it would be sweet to make them mobile I've no desire to lose the benefits of stacking them.  Triage Beacon in particular really benefits from doing so.  And while names of a power certainly don't always mesh well with actual function,   traps are statically placed objects which makes a mobile AM (or the other traps in the set) kind of counter to the core idea of the set.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kelika2 said:

But the times for that to happen are rare

And if mobile like FFG it makes sense that the first would die off if a second is summoned

You can actually double stack Acid Mortar and Triage beacon with just SOs. Both of them have near perma recharge out of the box. Once you get some good IO sets, you can actually get up to 4 acid mortars out, and perma two triage beacons. Making that much buff and debuff mobile is pretty insane really. Especially when Acid Mortar can stack on itself.

Trip mine in Traps should definitely get the treatment Trip mine received in Device. 

Time Bomb on all fronts should be fixed.. I tried it out on my Assault Bot on Mastermind and it SUCKED.. BIG TIME !.. 
I posted about this a long while back. I think I was trying it on gray con mobs in Atlas and I was MISSING repeatedly.. 

But unfortunately I am one of those players that slots for recharge as well so I can get up double triage for 40 seconds.  I am thinking making it moveable, which I like would hurt me though. Unless they split the nickel and increased the regen or something to make up for it.

Or make this the option B power, at that level you can pick old school triage beacon or new school triage beacon. 

I believe alternate powers would spice up the game as well.