MORE TANKS

Aeroprism

16 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

Mkay. My SD/Stone and my Bio/Psi are rolled, costumed and concepted.

Now i need a concept for my Dark Dark and i will post this here.

How the heck do you take a good screenshot in this game?  The camera moves around the character but never on a vertical axis so the picture angle is always wonky.

If you want it from in game I would tend to go up to the top of a building on the edge, rotate the camera around, and take the screenshot. You might need to /set screenshotui 0 to turn off the UI.

But mostly to show off character I take it from the costume editor from the person who levels you.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

You can take great screenshots of your character from an alt on 1 of your alt accounts.

Dammit.  

How didn't I think of that,

Seriously, I need more sleep in my life.  Or coffee.  Or both. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, there we go, tankers rolled, happiness achieved. 

Big BIG THANK YOU to all who helped me create this promising trio!!

I am painfully aware that I suck at costumes, I have little to zero originality but I like what I see so, there.

Also: I can't stand the male 3D model, he looks like he runs with a broom up his pride.

Prysma = Dark Armor/Dark Melee Magic Tanker

Prsxrsk was on the run, his ship badly damaged from its last encounter with a Rikti cruiser. His memory banks carried vital informations to be carried to the Silver Siege of Fomalhaut but with his jump drive so badly damaged, he doubted he would ever get there, if he survived the jump.  

One last hit from a Rikti pulse cannon convinced Prsxrsk to tempt faith and so, he jumped.

Penny was driving home after a really bad day at work, hoping to find some peace and comfort at home. She never saw what hit her car. A burst of light. An explosion.

And then Penny died. So did Prsxrsk.  Except they didn't.

The impact was so brutally violent that, caught in the ship's quantum-jump field, both forms merged and created something new, not quite the sum. Their memory blurred, unable to remember either life clearly.

Now there is only Prysma. Dead, but reborn.

image.thumb.png.f59e293ab4ba6237466758375ae55158.pngimage.thumb.png.b08bf94284e78075dac419ef33049f00.png

Climaxx = Bio Armor/Psionic Melee Mutation Tanker

Claudia Maxwell was never fond of good advice. As a kid, she got into trouble on most days.

As a teen, she found herself in King's Row at night, caught by a group of marauding Skulls and raped in a park until one of them bumped into a sleeping Clockwork, allowing her to escape.

As an adult, she didn't do much better and let her curiosity lead her into Eden where she was taken by the Devouring Earth and raped once more, this time on a much more existential level.

Claudia is changed. Every sensation she feels is felt increased by a hundredfold, she finds herself in a perpetual state of agony and climax.

Claudia is now clinically insane. Claudia is pissed at the world.

She can take on everything.   And she's ready to give back.

image.thumb.png.d628da2f2459c9a7c14f55234c49c22d.pngimage.thumb.png.fb1e2812018f34d53510c8ced166dc73.png

Jem Darkstar = Shield Defense / Stone Melee Science Tanker

Janie Laroche, a brillant young French engineer made a fantastic discovery involving the manipulation of kinetic fields around mineral formations, coming up with ways to increase its density, manipulate it on a telekinetic level.

Her last published paper brought attention to her as she was hired by Paragon Civil Engineering's superpowered department so she could research a direct application that would allow construction workers to operate on a near superpowered level.

Smelling big money, Crey got in the way and stole part of her work, and most of her credibility.  

Refusing to admit defeat, Janie decided that her work would be used on a superpowered level after all and became Jem Darkstar.

image.thumb.png.5c8a78d0b062de5d8b8de57794c6c463.pngimage.thumb.png.7fc46b41c341b2d1480e08b5e9e64f09.png

On 11/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Only for newbs. I can slam half a pot and sleep without issue. Mind you, it's not *good* sleep.

Perhaps that's why your avatar image cycles so frequently (and appears to be demon)? 😁

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe