Snake costume

Polari

The lower body would have to restrict certain power sets for leg animation reasons.  Although id love to see foot stomp as tail smash.  Heads for snake like characters would be nice to have though.  And grouping animal heads into 1 category would be great as well. 

2 hours ago, TheZag said:

The lower body would have to restrict certain power sets for leg animation reasons.

I've wondered how true that would be.  But on the other hand it would limit them, assuming a decent kick/ "whiplash" kind of animation might be found; you'd have to set every kick animation, for whatever powerset, to that one single one, which would visually get old quickly, most likely.  Not that I care, I still want it anyway.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I have a proposal for a PEAT that would make this available. It would limit the powers that could be used, which would eliminate that problem.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 11/20/2021 at 8:27 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

I've wondered how true that would be.  But on the other hand it would limit them, assuming a decent kick/ "whiplash" kind of animation might be found; you'd have to set every kick animation, for whatever powerset, to that one single one, which would visually get old quickly, most likely.  Not that I care, I still want it anyway.

One of the things I like about CoH compared to Champions Online, are the full body animations that the characters do. CO doesn't have that so characters can always walk/move and aren't "stuck in animation". But in my opinion it makes for a lot less immersive game.

Doing a full 360 spin and slamming my fist on the ground just feels awesome compared to the much more limited movements in CO.

Maybe it could work by making it only available in a few limited powersets.

Edited by RogerWilco
  • Like 1

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png