Costume Change Window Slash Command

Griffyn

I would like to propose a new slash command: /ccw (Costume Change using Window).  This would operate the same way when you enter the costume change via Icon/Facemaker/Trainer but would not include entering the costume creator. It would allow you to view your costumes from anywhere and just click on the one that you want. It would be a big QoL improvement for people who love costumes.

And to get in before the detractors... yes, there are workarounds to this and we've been dealing with this a long time but it should be a very easy change and why not make peoples' lives easier?

Are you going to the tailor to select a costume to edit so it changes what u are wearing?  Just click menu then costume and change it from anywhere.  Apparently there is even a shortcut button 'K' thats already the default as Shenanigunner stated.

52 minutes ago, biostem said:

I think the OP is asking to EDIT the costume without having to go to the Tailor/Facemaker, and not just change costume slots...

No, they specifically say not to enter costume creator. I think they're just overlooking the existing window/command/shortcut.

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

16 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

No, they specifically say not to enter costume creator. I think they're just overlooking the existing window/command/shortcut.

Can confirm.

ALSO HOW DID I NOT REALIZE CITY OF ZEROES IS STILL THERE?! (loses next three hours)

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

2 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

ALSO HOW DID I NOT REALIZE CITY OF ZEROES IS STILL THERE?! (loses next three hours)

Brought it back from the ghost lands about a year ago, in concert with the artist. It just moved to a new location but it's all there.

• Thanks 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com