Minimal Graphic Option for seismic blast for teammates

KaizenSoze

I am suggesting this not as a user of seismic, but as a teammate of seismic blast players.

There needs to be some minimal graphics options for teammates. I have had teams with 2-3 seismic players and it's visual spam city.

I am *not* complaining about players or the set. Just the amount of visual large effects that occur when there are more than 1 on a team.

Before someone suggests it. I do not think I should have to turn down my FX settings just because one of power set.

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

image.gif.c8cbdd3ab052e1e46beb4586b603b5d4.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

8 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

turn down my FX settings just because one of power set.

I don't buy that this is the most uniquely annoying powerset ever. I think if you teamed with 3 Earth Controllers for instance you'd say the same thing. Turn your FX down until every team soon doesn't have 3+ seismic blast characters and then report back. If it's a problem when it's NOT the most popular powerset in the game by a wide margin, then maybe a solution specific to it should be considered.

Edited by arcane
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

This goes for ANY powerset in game pretty much. You get three of anything you will have an issue. I agree with arcane, if it's to much for you, temporarily adjust your settings until you no longer have three. Not to mention, the set is still new, once the newness wears off, you won't be finding that so much anymore. TheDevs have enough on their plate already.

Could not agree with the OP more.  The visual spam from this gets annoying very quickly and makes Master of runs unnecessarily difficult when you lose sight of what's going on.  Were the Suppress VFX when close and other sliders to actually work by actually removing all outside VFX from my character, I would happily use it.  It doesn't work like that and having to turn down my graphics settings so the game looks like complete shit just so other people can use their badly designed powers isn't a solution that works for me. 

This game is in desperate need of either a Suppress All Buff VFX from Teammates option or a Null option to decline all team buffs.  We're getting buried under layers of color and VFX that make it difficult to see and enjoy what's going on.