Either I don't understant Mids, or Mids is flat out lying to me.

Hello beautiful people.

First: here's the build.

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Plasma Clementine: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Energy Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Energy Punch -- TchofDth-Dam%(A)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(3), Rct-Def/EndRdx(3)
Level 2: Dampening Field -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(5), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TtnCtn-EndRdx(7)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(9), Rct-Def/EndRdx(11)
Level 6: Bone Smasher -- SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(13), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RechRdx-I(17), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Power Crash -- Erd-%Dam(A), Erd-Dmg(19), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-%Dam(21), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(21), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 16: Energy Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(25), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(27), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), TtnCtn-ResDam(29)
Level 18: Whirling Hands -- Erd-%Dam(A), Erd-Dmg(29), Erd-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-%Dam(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Arm-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 24: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(40), Rct-Def(40)
Level 26: Total Focus -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(37)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(39), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 30: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 32: Energy Transfer -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Dam%(42), TchofDth-Dam%(43)
Level 35: Energy Drain -- SynSck-EndMod(A), SynSck-Dam/Rech(43), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(43), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(45), SynSck-Dam/Acc/End(45), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(45)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(46), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(46), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(46), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(48), AdjTrg-Rchg(48)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Energy Focus 
Level 30: Afterburner 
------------

Now, I followed that build to a T.  Same. Exact thing.

So, why am I seeing this:

image.png.677b0db1243873208a36d6d0bc2d5339.png

And this:

image.thumb.png.049b9c78e2044af4d107c096d06b562d.png

image.png.5d49f11e78d9bbd01637c4ce09d76ba6.png

The numbers aren't the same.  They seem better on my game side than on Mids but, I want to understand why!

Thanks!

Edited by Aeroprism

The set bonuses are going to all be the same, given identical sets and slot counts. The difference has to be coming from your actual +def powers.

So all your enhancements are level 50, or are attuned and you are level 50? No Alpha or power-boost-like effects boosting +def powers?

Energy cloak...does it suppress half while in combat?

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

2 hours ago, UberGuy said:

The set bonuses are going to all be the same, given identical sets and slot counts. The difference has to be coming from your actual +def powers.

So all your enhancements are level 50, or are attuned and you are level 50? No Alpha or power-boost-like effects boosting +def powers?

No alpha yet. 95% of my enhancements are attuned, some are 50 but since I'm also 50, its potatoes/potatoes.

1 hour ago, Aurora_Girl said:

Energy cloak...does it suppress half while in combat?

That might just be. I'll check in combat.

2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I think it's your slotting in maneuvers in game.  You have 5.78 in Mids but only 3.21 in game.

You also have hover on in game but not in the Mids Build.

Huh. I can't explain that one.

image.png.57762abf879c4ed64534bd21c6b5bd2a.png                      image.png.0a813478832ca26e3c74d9f97d6785f9.png

THE PLOT THICKENS.

Edit: Combat does not seem to affect Energy cloak.

I have also made sure I don't have any weird temporary powers going but we would see them in the list in the first post.  I don't know if there's a reliable way to have mids display every effective source for a given stat like the game does in the second and third pictures I put in the initial post.

Edited by Aeroprism

27 minutes ago, Aeroprism said:

I have also made sure I don't have any weird temporary powers going but we would see them in the list in the first post.  I don't know if there's a reliable way to have mids display every effective source for a given stat like the game does in the second and third pictures I put in the initial post.

We would see powers that directly grant +def, but not powers that boost the strength of +def powers. But if you don't have any such powers in play (pretty easy to tell that in general just by looking in your status/buff tray), then that's not it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's just Hover.  All of your in-game defenses are 2.65% higher than what your Mids screenshot indicates they should be, and that matches what Hover provides.

Do you have the green circle clicked on by Hover in your Mids build? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Koda651 said:

I think it's just Hover.  All of your in-game defenses are 2.65% higher than what your Mids screenshot indicates they should be, and that matches what Hover provides.

Do you have the green circle clicked on by Hover in your Mids build? 

OF COURSE I HAVE HOVER CLICKED! WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? A MIDS NEWBIE??

haahahhahhaha

hahhah

FML.

(That was it. Thank you! I love you.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2