CoH on Nvidia Shield TV?

ceto555

I don't know if it will play on Shield TV, but my big screen TV IS my computer monitor.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Nvidea shield is an android device at the time there is no android client for CoH.

i dont think its impossible but might be a hard thing to do anytime soon especially since the people who work on CoH and the various clients do it in there free time

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

my laptop is hooked up to the big screen in the living room and let me tell you this - these old eyes love it for COH, shopping and maybe now and then working remotely.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

There would surely be lag, but if you can setup a screen mirror either directly from PC or some middleman setup it may work. Either way though, not natively on the android platform for play.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)