+6 underlings in level 29 mission

Yomo Kimyata

Doing Eliza Thorpe's arc An Unnatural Order at level 29 (+1/x3) on a controller (that recently came blue from gold side).  So far, in two different missions, a +2 Geode spawned three +6 Geode Shards,

It's happened about 3-4 more times in this chain.  Always Geodes.

Edited by Yomo Kimyata
  • Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

15 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

Yeah, this happened to me the other day, too.  Kept meaning to post it and then I lost the image evidence I made.  But Geode Shards are spawning at a minimum level of 35, it seems to me.  Continuing that arc even up to 32 and 33, they were always 35.

good observation.  I'm on the last mission and yeah, they are only +4 now but they are indeed lvl 35.

Who run Bartertown?

Yep.

Saw that outside, too. Think there are a few things doing this going by general chatter.

(Think someone mentioned the skulls in shawna stockwell's arc? I haven't looked.)

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

It appears that Geode Shards only have a spawn range of 35-54 and yet Geodes with levels of 31-34 are still spawning them, resulting in underlings with a higher level than they should be.

• Thumbs Up 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

• 3 months later
  • Developer
On 12/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

Doing Eliza Thorpe's arc An Unnatural Order at level 29 (+1/x3) on a controller (that recently came blue from gold side).  So far, in two different missions, a +2 Geode spawned three +6 Geode Shards,

It's happened about 3-4 more times in this chain.  Always Geodes.

If it didn't make it to Paragon yet, I made that change, and they should be spawning all the way down to 27. I'll have to check with the team to see if that's a live publish yet. It might still be in testing.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.