RP Channel?

WrenchyIV

I know one has to exist, but it's been almost a decade since I've played and I think I remember having to be invited or something?

So... Does one exist, and how would one go about joining?

I'm sorry if there is already a topic somewhere about this. My search-fu is limited and severe ADHD means you could put a huge blinking neon sign on the topic and I would just walk right past it for the rocks someone painted with gold spraypaint.

It looks like this thread (and more specifically, this post in that thread) might have what you need, but that's just what I am seeing from a quick search and there may be more info out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You do not have to be invited to join the RP community channel, however the code of conduct is something we do uphold in the global space. @VileTerror is the one that pointed me that way as well when I first started looking around for connections too. I'd recommend City of RP's discord as well. @Shadeknight can point ya in the right direction for that too.

• Like 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

The City of Roleplay discord is a long-running center for all things roleplay within the City of Heroes universe. Started in 2019 as an effort for all roleplayers, we've since become a massive community that welcomes all - new roleplayers, old roleplayers, and those wanting to learn. Over the past two years we've hosted emoji contests, community story arcs, weekly topics, and more. 

We offer channels for all sorts - gameplay discussion, bases, builds, concepts, group advertisement, and much more. We even have some channel rewrites being done soon so you can advertise your characters & find roleplay from within the server! We look forward to you joining us in the City of Roleplay!

https://discord.gg/y3c7u294UH

this has been an automated response, thank you for your time.

• Like 1

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

Late reply, Holidays and all that, but Thanks for the info. 

On 12/23/2021 at 9:39 AM, Shadeknight said:

The City of Roleplay discord is a long-running center for all things roleplay within the City of Heroes universe. Started in 2019 as an effort for all roleplayers, we've since become a massive community that welcomes all - new roleplayers, old roleplayers, and those wanting to learn. Over the past two years we've hosted emoji contests, community story arcs, weekly topics, and more. 

And @Shadeknight I already hopped on your server like first or second day back. Breezy over there. I feel like I remember you from back in the day and I think I hung out with one of your alts on one of my alts, but can't remember any details for the life of me.