Unexpect NPCs in zones lately

wjrasmussen

Recently in atlas park as I was opening a present, a hellion that was named Ashe came up to me and attacked.  In Brickstown sure, but Atlas Park? No.

Then there were Trolls in Steel Canyon near the low level tram, where I never in all these years seen a group of trolls.  I don't think they were ambush mobs either as they were standing in a spot where other mobs normally spawn.

There was another but I can't recall it right now.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

19 minutes ago, wjrasmussen said:

Recently in atlas park as I was opening a present, a hellion that was named Ashe came up to me and attacked.  In Brickstown sure, but Atlas Park? No.

Then there were Trolls in Steel Canyon near the low level tram, where I never in all these years seen a group of trolls.  I don't think they were ambush mobs either as they were standing in a spot where other mobs normally spawn.

There was another but I can't recall it right now.

Atlas is jam packed with Hellions. Or do you mean because it was named?

I have fun spawning Babbage on top of Positron when I solo Synapse. All it takes is teleporting out of mission instead of exiting it and it appears where I appear, which is on Positron when I go get the immobilizer. It's actually soloable then because Positron and Valkyrie hit hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

I have fun spawning Babbage on top of Positron when I solo Synapse. All it takes is teleporting out of mission instead of exiting it and it appears where I appear, which is on Positron when I go get the immobilizer. It's actually soloable then because Positron and Valkyrie hit hard.

It took me about a year of HC before I realized that folks teleporting directly to Positron from the penultimate mission is what was causing almost all of the "missing Babbage" spawns from the Synapse TF. I know most teams were blaming AE (or tram police drones), but I think this was the cause of most missing spawns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

Yes.  Why mention the name if it wasn't a point.  Unless you are saying there are lots of hellions and some are named Ashe in Atlas Park.

Also, in the thread title, unexpected would mean they are not normally there.  Atlas Park is jam packed with hellions, so since they are normally there, that simple fact would mean this wasn't about the usual hellions jam packing atlas park.

• Thumbs Down 2

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

I've run into Ashe too. I'm not sure what his deal is.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

1 hour ago, Chrono-Bot said:

I've run into Ashe too. I'm not sure what his deal is.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

8 hours ago, Sovera said:

How do you teleport to Positron?

6 minutes ago, Sakai said:

Base Transporter from inside the mission then use the teleporters in base to teleport to Steel Canyon. It takes you out right next to Positron now.

• Thanks 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

24 minutes ago, Sakai said:

As Peregrine said. I found out by accident, and it also works in a full team if we're the first exiting the mission so I'm always careful to wait until I see people left the mission before saving one loading screen by going straight to the portal base.

• Thanks 1