Drum Roll... Massively Overpowered 2021 Awards, Best MMO Rogue Server of the year category, Staff and People's choices goes to...

Albion

pmiJ55p.png

Congratulations everyone we did it!!!!!! you are all amazing, the effort and commitment, the stubbornness and drive to keep voting when everyone else gave up midway was epic, this prize belongs to all of us, from the Devs to the Casuals, for many more years of Homecoming standing strong and growing!

https://massivelyop.com/2022/01/07/massively-ops-2021-awards-recap/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 11

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

Hope it helps new people find us. Very cool and well deserved for all the hard work that has been done to not only keep it alive, but also making it better.

• Like 2

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

Thank god. I can finally stop pulling this “vote” lever.

oh, wait...it’s a slot machine...well, sh*t...I’m broke...

(But seriously - great news. Voted early on, then forgot about it, so appreciate the results report!)

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

6 hours ago, cranebump said:

Thank god. I can finally stop pulling this “vote” lever.

oh, wait...it’s a slot machine...well, sh*t...I’m broke...

(But seriously - great news. Voted early on, then forgot about it, so appreciate the results report!)

Aw come on, so you missed my daily updates on the poll both in forums and discord? shame, people loved them!
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wfp1ioxudgs1mi22hp

• Haha 2

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.