JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Request

Dark/staff tank.

Claws/wp brute. Skip the T1.

SS/elec brute. Skip the T1. Add in Cross Punch and Spring Attack.

If nothing else, it will good to use as I try to see how well I would do building them.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

On 9/13/2021 at 10:01 AM, Without_Pause said:

Request

Dark/staff tank.

Claws/wp brute. Skip the T1.

SS/elec brute. Skip the T1. Add in Cross Punch and Spring Attack.

If nothing else, it will good to use as I try to see how well I would do building them.

Brute - Super Strength - Electric Armor.mxdBrute - Claws - Willpower.mxdTanker - Dark Armor - Staff Fighting.mxd

• Thanks 1

Could I request a Ice/Martial Combat Blaster plz?  There is a build for it on this thread but that's for Ranged.  I want my hero to blast baddies with her ice powers and then rush in and finish them off with Martial Combat before they thaw out.  😁

I guess that's the definition of Blapper.  😏

If you could softcap the defenses, that would be a major plus.   👍

3 hours ago, Retroman said:

Could I request a Ice/Martial Combat Blaster plz?  There is a build for it on this thread but that's for Ranged.  I want my hero to blast baddies with her ice powers and then rush in and finish them off with Martial Combat before they thaw out.  😁

I guess that's the definition of Blapper.  😏

If you could softcap the defenses, that would be a major plus.   👍

Blaster - Ice Blast - Martial Combat.mxd

• Thumbs Up 1

Been looking for a Broadsword/Shield Defense Brute for a while now, wondering if you have something in there? Preferrably with some of the Leadership pool to be a sort of 'lead from the fore' concept, but if I remember right the combination of sets can be a bit end-heavy... Maybe something can be worked out with that, I'm not great on the theorycrafting of builds beyond 'I have a concept I want to try and make as viable as possible'.

Also, you got like a tip jar or something? The rate you put these builds out is like it's your job or something, seriously...

10 hours ago, Nalerenn said:

Been looking for a Broadsword/Shield Defense Brute for a while now, wondering if you have something in there? Preferrably with some of the Leadership pool to be a sort of 'lead from the fore' concept, but if I remember right the combination of sets can be a bit end-heavy... Maybe something can be worked out with that, I'm not great on the theorycrafting of builds beyond 'I have a concept I want to try and make as viable as possible'.

Also, you got like a tip jar or something? The rate you put these builds out is like it's your job or something, seriously...

I'm on disability, do to my breaking down of my lower spine and disks and my depression/anxiety as well as my heart. So I got noting but time, but I won't say no to anyone want to show any appreciation, I don't ask for it though nor expect it.

Brute - Broad Sword - Shield Defense.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

I'm on disability, do to my breaking down of my lower spine and disks and my depression/anxiety as well as my heart. So I got noting but time, but I won't say no to anyone want to show any appreciation, I don't ask for it though nor expect it.

Brute - Broad Sword - Shield Defense.mxd 4.7 kB · 0 downloads

Oh man, I know that pain. I'm on disability for anxiety/depression myself. Here's hoping City of has helped, and I sent a little something your way. Thanks again for the build!

2 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

I'm sorry to hear about your health conditions.  (I'm sure that everyone on these Forums is sorry to hear that.)

Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.  You are loved.  💓

Take care of yourself.   Our prayers are with you.  🙏