JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

A synergy built Melee Group(While yes the Def/Corr can be ranged, be in melee/mid will grant them better overall bonus).  Part 2.

Got 7 other friends, thinking of group dynamic, here you go.  Can work on all 3 sides. That means, Blue, Red, & Gold together.  Here ya'll go.

Blapper - Psychic Blast - Mental Manipulation.mxdBlapper - Ice Blast - Earth Manipulation.mxdSentinel - Radiation Blast - Ninjitsu.mxdDefender - Traps - Seismic Blast.mxdCorruptor - Fire Blast - Dark Miasma.mxdController - Illusion Control - Force Field.mxdBlapper - Sonic Attack - Darkness Manipulation.mxdBlapper - Radiation Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxd

43 minutes ago, Aeseiri said:

I have went through all 26 pages and must be an idiot because I can't find Claws/Bio Brute or Beam/Energy Blaster. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Stalker - Stone Melee - Super Reflexes.mxdStalker - Ninja Blade - Regeneration.mxdStalker - Ice Melee - Electric Armor.mxdDominator - Ice Control - Energy Assault.mxdBrute - Claws - Bio Armor.mxdBlaster - Dual Pistols - Tactical Arrow.mxdBlaster - Beam Rifle - Energy Manipulation.mxd

• 2 weeks later

I've spent the better part of an hour combing through this thread and all I have to say is Wow!". Super impressive work! Are your builds updated as time goes on. I've downloaded like 20ish builds from here and some I've been blindly downloading duplicate later builds in case they are updated/improved.

Sorry for asking, but I would like to see a few builds which I did not find if you are up for it.

Titan Weapon/Radiation Armor Scrapper (Downloaded your Brute and Tanker version, have yet to open any builds though!)

Energy Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor (With KB to KD for my teammate's sanity)

Radiation Armor/ Dark Melee Tanker (Looking to tank Hamidon with this one along with general content)

I really appreciate you taking your time making these builds and am in awe of your dedication. They are a great asset to the community. Thank you!

49 minutes ago, Tellos said:

I've spent the better part of an hour combing through this thread and all I have to say is Wow!". Super impressive work! Are your builds updated as time goes on. I've downloaded like 20ish builds from here and some I've been blindly downloading duplicate later builds in case they are updated/improved.

Sorry for asking, but I would like to see a few builds which I did not find if you are up for it.

Titan Weapon/Radiation Armor Scrapper (Downloaded your Brute and Tanker version, have yet to open any builds though!)

Energy Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor (With KB to KD for my teammate's sanity)

Radiation Armor/ Dark Melee Tanker (Looking to tank Hamidon with this one along with general content)

I really appreciate you taking your time making these builds and am in awe of your dedication. They are a great asset to the community. Thank you!

Yah, if you see duplicates: A. Updated. B. I forgot they are there. C. Someone requested, instead of me trying find them, I just do one.

As for Scrappers and Resit sets.  They cap at 75%, so it's not ideal for them.  While Willpower can overcome that via Regeneration to a degree, perhaps Radiation can as well.

Tanker - Radiation Armor - Dark Melee.mxdScrapper - Titan Weapons - Radiation Armor.mxdCorruptor - Energy Blast - Storm Summoning.mxdController - Illusion Control - Cold Domination.mxd

• Thanks 1

Hello again. I'm on a bit of a Dominator kick right now, and I've got a couple I could use builds for if you're amenable. Plant/Martial and Elec/Rad. The person in-game who suggested the Elec/Rad combo told me that perma-hasten and perma-mind link are super important to the build, but I don't know builds at all so I have no idea. Thought it worth mentioning regardless. Thank you again, as always.

6 hours ago, JJDrakken said:

Yah, if you see duplicates: A. Updated. B. I forgot they are there. C. Someone requested, instead of me trying find them, I just do one.

As for Scrappers and Resit sets.  They cap at 75%, so it's not ideal for them.  While Willpower can overcome that via Regeneration to a degree, perhaps Radiation can as well.

Tanker - Radiation Armor - Dark Melee.mxd 4.7 kB · 0 downloads Scrapper - Titan Weapons - Radiation Armor.mxd 4.8 kB · 0 downloads Corruptor - Energy Blast - Storm Summoning.mxd 4.77 kB · 1 download Controller - Illusion Control - Cold Domination.mxd 4.94 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much! I've made sure to go from back to front after the first 3 pages hahaha! So hopefully I have the best/updated ones. As for the builds you made, thank you again! It was quite a turn around for asking for 3 builds! I appreciate what you do.

11 hours ago, Curaced said:

Hello again. I'm on a bit of a Dominator kick right now, and I've got a couple I could use builds for if you're amenable. Plant/Martial and Elec/Rad. The person in-game who suggested the Elec/Rad combo told me that perma-hasten and perma-mind link are super important to the build, but I don't know builds at all so I have no idea. Thought it worth mentioning regardless. Thank you again, as always.

12 minutes ago, errbodyknowade said:

hello was going thru pages maybe I didn't see it but do you have a electric/willpower sentinel, pls and thank you 

Linked Minds, they must mean, cuz Mind Link are for Widows/Fortunatas.  But if they are doing it cuz of +Def, That is easily achieved with Black Scorpion Shield.  I will stand by that till end my days.  That 1 power from Black Scorpion Patron Powers, is hands down 99% time most important power for all Squishers.

Sentinel - Electrical Blast - Willpower.mxdDominator - Plant Control - Martial Assault.mxdDominator - Electric Control - Radioactive Assault.mxd

12 hours ago, Crazyleo said:

Could you make an Archery/Nature Affinity Corruptor build?

Corruptor - Archery - Nature Affinity.mxd

While Nature is a great support power, it's a pain in the ass to soft cap your S/L/E Defense with Black Scorpion Shield.  But still decent defenses. I suspect your being a support for your team, so you shouldn't e taking most the direct attacks then.

2 hours ago, Klairahbelle said:

hi there. I might not be seeing it but i am really trying to see if I can make an energy/kin corruptor work and would love to see your take on it. btw all of the work you have put into this is amazing. ty 🙂

Defender - Nature Affinity - Radiation Blast.mxdCorruptor - Seismic Blast - Dark Miasma.mxdCorruptor - Energy Blast - Kinetics.mxd

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 4:58 PM, Curaced said:

Would you be willing to do a Dark/Dark Dom for me and a Plant/Dark Troller? As always, thank you for your time and effort.

Blapper - Fire Blast - Atomic Manipulation.mxdTanker - Radiation Armor - Stone Melee.mxdDominator - Darkness Control - Dark Assault.mxdCorruptor - Radiation Blast - Radiation Emission.mxdController - Plant Control - Darkness Affinity.mxdController - Ice Control - Radiation Emission.mxd

Edited by JJDrakken

No Request on my part at the moment, but I'd just like to reiterate what many have said on here - thank you so much for your time and expertise in supplying all these builds. I always come here first when I'm working on an alt. You've provided us all with a really valuable resource. THANK YOU! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just stumbled over this thread a couple of days ago and took every free minute to go through all 26 pages, grabbing dozens of builds for oh so many neglected toons from my abundant catalog! I cannot say how much I have appreciate all the obvious effort that went into these! Hope you keep on doing what you do, it is a great asset for those of us that are way in over their head coming up with workable builds for their toons!

If there is anything else we can do to support you, other than affirmation like this here, please let us know!

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!