JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

Heya @JJDrakken

Your builds have been great for me as a returning player to use for inspiration and relearning the art of building, so thank you for that! You are putting in some immense effort and work to help the community.

I searched back through the topic, and I realise the combo tank of Fire/Fire seems to have fallen out of favour since the noughties, but could I ask you to put together a Tanker Fiery Aura - Fiery melee build whose main purpose is to farm AE fire farms and occasionally powerlevel the odd doorsitter? It will mainly run updated content, so there will be almost exclusively fire damage.

Currently, I've not yet had time to build up a massive budget, so if you could have a version without ATO/Purples and maybe comments on where to incrementally upgrade/slot the high end enhancements in?

I hope you can offer some guidance and wisdom, but in any case, thank you again for all these builds you provide, and the help you offer to the community!

Cheers!

20 minutes ago, Lioncourt said:

Heya @JJDrakken

Your builds have been great for me as a returning player to use for inspiration and relearning the art of building, so thank you for that! You are putting in some immense effort and work to help the community.

I searched back through the topic, and I realise the combo tank of Fire/Fire seems to have fallen out of favour since the noughties, but could I ask you to put together a Tanker Fiery Aura - Fiery melee build whose main purpose is to farm AE fire farms and occasionally powerlevel the odd doorsitter? It will mainly run updated content, so there will be almost exclusively fire damage.

Currently, I've not yet had time to build up a massive budget, so if you could have a version without ATO/Purples and maybe comments on where to incrementally upgrade/slot the high end enhancements in?

I hope you can offer some guidance and wisdom, but in any case, thank you again for all these builds you provide, and the help you offer to the community!

Cheers!

Not a Budget Build Tanker (Fiery Aura - Fiery Melee).mbdBudget Build Tanker (Fiery Aura - Fiery Melee).mbd

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

You sir, are a legend! That was fast, and exactly what I was looking for. 

One question I have after quickly browsing through the two builds, I don't see any of the ever so popular Performance Shifter - Chance for + endurance enhancements in either build? It just made me curious, so figured I would ask about it? To clarify though, I don't need it, as I have the Ageless Core Epiphany incarnate power running on auto, so just a point of curiosity 🙂

1 minute ago, Lioncourt said:

You sir, are a legend! That was fast, and exactly what I was looking for. 

One question I have after quickly browsing through the two builds, I don't see any of the ever so popular Performance Shifter - Chance for + endurance enhancements in either build? It just made me curious, so figured I would ask about it? To clarify though, I don't need it, as I have the Ageless Core Epiphany incarnate power running on auto, so just a point of curiosity 🙂

Procs like that have a chance to proc every 10 seconds. Could not get it every 10 seconds.  The Stam set, is 3(Rule of 3). Adds more Recovery.  The two pieces that heal, have higher odds of going off every 10 seconds, so that's two small heals going off.  The stam/run.  Sure you don't get a bonus to run every 10 secs every time, but when you do you zoom, plus it also adds to recovery. Rather have consistent Recovery then hoping ever 10 seconds it goes off.  I feel folks are still stuck in "Whatever ever Issue" they left at.

Go from there, I know folks who live & die by a proc.  I'm not that person. I'm going make a consistent and I wanna live toon over lets hope all my procs go off toon.

8 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Procs like that have a chance to proc every 10 seconds. Could not get it every 10 seconds.  The Stam set, is 3(Rule of 3). Adds more Recovery.  The two pieces that heal, have higher odds of going off every 10 seconds, so that's two small heals going off.  The stam/run.  Sure you don't get a bonus to run every 10 secs every time, but when you do you zoom, plus it also adds to recovery. Rather have consistent Recovery then hoping ever 10 seconds it goes off.  I feel folks are still stuck in "Whatever ever Issue" they left at.

Go from there, I know folks who live & die by a proc.  I'm not that person. I'm going make a consistent and I wanna live toon over lets hope all my procs go off toon.

Ok, that is a solid reasoning, thank you!

2 hours ago, Celestialstarwolf said:

Thank you so much. I can't wait to try it out. And I also add my thanks for the wonderful work you're doing for the entire community. If I could I'd buy you a coffee. P)

As I tell folks, if you honestly want to. I can provide a link via DMs here.

I don't expect it, but if folks ask, I'll send em a DM.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:25 PM, JJDrakken said:

Im curious if this EM/SD build is viable for farming?  The recharge looks a little low, or did I hit some buttons on mids and mess something up?  Im seeing 80%.  Thank you!

Hey bud that build for ele/ele sent isnt working quite well for me any recommendations for best synergy and smooth gameplay for soloing/team play? Also this is a general question about builds for kinetics what are the top 2 that have synergy with kinetics on corrupter? Thanks! You rock!

Edited by StarseedWarrior