Story Arcs?

Mashugana

That list is good.  For a starting point.  The wiki….suffers from volunteerism

I had to compile a list of Blue contacts for my solo every contact in the game ( i have bloodstained copies of redside going back years…).  Starting with all Blueside contacts will get you 90% there.  But it is missing things like ….Vigilante contacts! And contacts added after that list etc.  then….you have to prune the list.  Which are Holiday contacts, some of which will never be used again.  Which are contacts  that if you take one eliminates two with the exact same story arcs( and are now unavailable to that character ).  Its an epic project

Speaking of volunteerism here is where I moved the ball to.  This spreadsheet has one page for Blue and one for Red.  Gold will be mixed through both and duplicated.

There is no express or implied accuracy.  I did my best.  There are probably errors.  There may be missing contacts.  I took this data from my current working project.  Although I used the "base" I have been working on another version for two months and cannot remember any changed I have fought through.  But my version has a ton of deletions due to Bluesides penchant for duplicating contacts...   Anyways, good luck!

contacts CoH CoV.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, carroto said:

If you're looking to have contacts as you level up that's one thing, but if you're already 50 the Ouroboros list is the definitive list of your options.

true for content you outlevel. i posted in the other thread i think a list of a bunch of contacts that offer missions at 50.  35-50, 40-50, 45-50, plus random content available to anybody over level 20 or 30....

this game actually has a lot of content.  sigh, i know because i am attempting to do it all on one character lol.  sooooooo stupid.

As I mentioned off line to you as well, I suggest picking something you want to try out and solo it gold side up to level 20.  Gold has great stories, it’s fast to get to level 20, even solo at regular xp (and feel free to team or use do boosters).  I like doing this with new ideas so I can see, for example, how I’d like to learn to play a poison/dark defender.

Who run Bartertown?

3 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

As I mentioned off line to you as well, I suggest picking something you want to try out and solo it gold side up to level 20.  Gold has great stories, it’s fast to get to level 20, even solo at regular xp (and feel free to team or use do boosters).  I like doing this with new ideas so I can see, for example, how I’d like to learn to play a poison/dark defender.

Agreed. Praetoria is a great training ground for new characters. My current project is an Energy/Storm Corruptor. It seems a wonderful place to learn to control my knockback direction and group things together. Slow going but a great deal of fun and I can envision a time when I will be able to do actual damage while being valued on a team for the control aspect of knockback. Combat Teleport is great for this as it allows me to pop from place to place in essence instantly. 

Plus there are Ghouls and who doesn't love those.