Miracle: +Recovery IO

BrandX

Does the +Recovery from this IO always work or does the power need to be activated?

Can I put it in a click power and it'll still give the +Recovery without clicking it, like Preventive Medicine's Absorb Proc is always in effect, just by slotting it?

I believe that's one of the 120 second IOs.  You will get the boost for 120 seconds after activating the power.  In auto powers you don't have to think about it of course.  In a click you'd want to make sure you activated the power every couple of minutes.  If it's something you use in combat and you mostly need +recovery in combat, then you can probably ignore it and it'll work fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes it is a proc 120 which is why you typically see it placed in Health.  It will also work 'continuously' in a toggle power (and for about ~120 sec after the toggle shuts off).  Likewise it provides the +recovery for 120 sec after the power it's in is clicked.   It's also worth noting it works like set bonus so the power it's slotted in does not need to be active but it will stop working if the level of the IO is more than 3 under your exemplar level (so attune or use the level 20 version).

For Health I usually try to go for Numina's. Since Health's +regen isn't all that high, a second Heal IO, on top of starting to reach ED, would give a little bit less.

2 Heal IOs = 73.33% regen

Numina Heal + Regen/Recovery = 56.96+20=76.96% Regen, plus the +10% recovery and +12% regen doing this nets you.

That said I always need to find a place (whether a third slot in health or into another power somewhere) for Panacea's proc as soon as I have it.