Alkaloid not working properly / Poison Powerset problem

traumesser

EDIT: I remembered wrong, thanks for verifying y'all I thought I was going crazy lmao 

I grew up playing COH & COV & have fond memories of using the Poison powerset among many others. I created a Corruptor yesterday w/ Psychic blast & Poison powersets, but when I started playing the game I noticed an issue with Poison powerset's first ability, Alkaloid. In the original game Alkaloid could be used as an attack against enemies, or as a heal for friendlies depending on who you had targeted. Now however, Alkaloid is unable to be used as an attack power against foes. Is there a reason for this change? Is this a glitch? Can this be fixed so that the power matches up with the power's description? While it's not game breaking by any means, it was a huge disappointment to discover the power doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Would LOVE to see this fixed or hear any feedback on this issue. I know it's not everyone's favourite powerset, but if it's in the game it should work the way it was meant to, no? 

Edited by traumesser

Thanks for your input Wavicle. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong, but I could've sworn it was both a weak heal & a weak toxic damage attack at one point. The description for Alkaloid even alludes to this somewhat. It's all good though.. COV did drop when I was in 5th grade, could just be remembering wrong. Again, thanks for your time!

I dont remember that either and my 1st Mastermind was Robot/Poison back on Live with T3 incarnated on shutdown.

• Like 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server