Rogue/Vigilante Question

The_Warpact

Sounds buggy to me. 

Rogues are still redsiders, and should be able to start a Strike Force and enter missions, even on their own. 

Vigilante are still bluesiders, and should be ble to start a Task Force and enter missions, even on their own. 

a Vig for a SF, or a Rogue for a TF, that I could see being a problem. 

But rogue for a SF? I can't think of any legit reason for that to fail.

• Thanks 1

May sound like a silly question, but are you sure you were clicking the right door? I know some of the mission markers red-side aren't in the correct spot, but I can't recall if any of the SFs have this problem.

• Like 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

I've led every Task Force, Strike Force, and Trial in the game as a Rogue, and I've never had this issue.  Sounds like a bug.

3 hours ago, ForeverLaxx said:

May sound like a silly question, but are you sure you were clicking the right door? I know some of the mission markers red-side aren't in the correct spot, but I can't recall if any of the SFs have this problem.

None of the SFs' first missions are in Mercy Island nor Port Oakes, which is where that mission marker issue is.

Edited by Apparition
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Haijinx said:

You can participate in them as a Vigilante too, but only as a team member.  There is some sketchiness if you aren't in the Isles during some of the team invites and such but other than that SFs are NP.  

You can lead Strike Forces as a Vigilante.  Just like you can lead Task Forces as a Rogue.

• Thumbs Up 2

This sounds like the Leader bug that happenend on like Citadel and Moonfire TF too (that when i latest saw it).

Leader cant enter Mission on a TF he/she started... Team Quits TF and reform and then it magically is working with the same Team and same Leader.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

10 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

This sounds like the Leader bug that happenend on like Citadel and Moonfire TF too (that when i latest saw it).

Leader cant enter Mission on a TF he/she started... Team Quits TF and reform and then it magically is working with the same Team and same Leader.....

Now that sounds more likely.  I've encountered that as well a year and a half ago or so.  Couldn't enter the first mission of the Apex Task Force I formed and led.  I even tried restarting the game.  No go.  The only thing that worked was to have everyone quit the TF and reform it.

9 hours ago, ForeverLaxx said:

Yes, we were all standing outside the door. I would click it would give the hourglass symbol and then nothing. Tried 3 different times, dropped team changed alignment and was ok.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

A few of the Redside SFs need to be unlocked, just like KHTF.

out of my head thats only Mortimer Kal by doing the tip Mish and maybe Recluse by doing the Patron Arcs? Am i right or am i missing something?

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

21 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

out of my head thats only Mortimer Kal by doing the tip Mish and maybe Recluse by doing the Patron Arcs? Am i right or am i missing something?

LRSF does not require an unlock. Just Morty.  But since the SF was not specified it is a 50% chance that is the hang up rather than go looking for all the other hundred possible explanations