How about more than one automatic recast power?

For this game's entire duration, we've been limited to having one power on automatic recast.  Whether it's brawl as a newbie, a fast attack later, perma-hasten, Active Defense from the SD set, or whatever, one is it. 

I think that's too low, personally.  How about allowing for two or three such autocasts instead?  Raising the number could be level-gated, or require an accolade, or just be free, but I think it would be a good QoL improvement for some sets and builds.

I can see this leading to some aspect of cheating. IDK what they'd gain from it, but it just feels like it. Also, wouldn't it mess with attach chains and not work with reset periods that occur at the same time. IE: if both powers have the same reset period, then they'd block each other.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Powers that blocked each other because of exact reset timers could be resolved by either player intervention or a random number generator.  As for your cheating comment, I can't see any way that would happen.

Powers that blocked each other because of exact reset timers could be resolved by either player intervention or a random number generator.  As for your cheating comment, I can't see any way that would happen.

AFK farming? Get a farm map with wandering mobs, put your AoEs on autocast and the only thing you really need to do is reset the map every now and then. Totally compatible with multi-boxing as you could run regular content on your main account while you reset your farmer between missions.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Part of the game play is actually paying attention and playing. Would I love two auto powers - sure - especially on a Dominator or on a /Shield character for mez protection. The absolute most I would ever support would be two...but even if that happened people would complain "why not three."

AFK farming? Get a farm map with wandering mobs, put your AoEs on autocast and the only thing you really need to do is reset the map every now and then. Totally compatible with multi-boxing as you could run regular content on your main account while you reset your farmer between missions.

Autocast powers don't auto-target.  You could do it with PBAoEs but... you can already do it the same thing with damage auras and a PBAoE.  I tried it on live.  The efficiency is, let's say, "negligible."  You'd need to run a full team to get any kind of real return and... well, again, the thing that's stopping people from doing that isn't the lack of autocast powers.

I think the potential for abuse here is a lot less than multi-trigger macros.  This is a definite "yes" for me, if only because my wrists aren't getting any younger.  I can only play my /cold Corr for an hour or two at a time as it is.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker