Wind Control

Bojutsu

Hello. 

Does anyone know if Wind Control will be added to the game? 

I have a Chicago concept character in mind, and a Wind Control/Storm Summoning powerset combination would work very well. 

Without Wind Control, I would create a Storm Summoning/Water Blast Defender (windy city/great lakes). This is a good combination, as the water effects do look cool with the Storm effects, but I think Wind Control would be a better fit thematically for the character and I'm sure the Wind effects will also look cool with the Storm effects. 

Thank You

• Like 1

*bump* I would like to know as well... since it has been available on other servers for a long time already. Most of it should be in the code anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard to make it work.

Wind control was all before the game leaked back to the public. It just requires textures.

To finish it wouldn't necessarily be taking something that the other servers created as it was created largely before all the illegal servers existed. It would be my recommendation to finish the set using existing in-game textures, rather than any unique ones that may be sources from other illegal servers.

While I would love to have Wind Control, and I'm betting a good number of existing in-game textures could transfer over, I can just see the forums start talking again how Wind's level 18 power of Keening Winds is better than Mind Control's lvl 32 Mass Confusion like how we already talk about how Plant's level 8 Seeds of Confusion is better.

Still would love to have Wind Control.  . . 

11 hours ago, Bojutsu said:

Does anyone know if Wind Control will be added to the game? 

Yes

Soon™®© ℠

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

From what I remember 'Wind Control' is a biiiig project.

Other servers have had a stab at it with piecemeal FX and jury-rigged animations, but HC want to use it as the flagship project for a 100% custom made powerset, with completely new assets produced in-house.