WHO is the head of the FBSA?

Why was this never discussed in-game?

So, propose one!

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

15 hours ago, WhiteNightingale said:

Why was this never discussed in-game?

So, propose one!

Seems to me Back Ally Brawler would make a good head of FBSA going forward. He's already well-connected, by age he's approaching the end of his physical contributions to the good fight, but not his mental ones, and the role would certainly beat playing second-hand trainer in Atlas Park.  Of course he's also apparently more comfortable in blue-collar situations, and would have to adapt to wearing more business attire.

2 hours ago, Techwright said:

Seems to me Back Ally Brawler would make a good head of FBSA going forward. He's already well-connected, by age he's approaching the end of his physical contributions to the good fight, but not his mental ones, and the role would certainly beat playing second-hand trainer in Atlas Park.  Of course he's also apparently more comfortable in blue-collar situations, and would have to adapt to wearing more business attire.

Since the FBSA is a branch of the FBI, having a member of the Failanx as the head would be, no doubt in Big Government eyes, a massive conflict of interests. More than likely the Head of the FBSA would be some suit in D.C. with an overly generic name, as those types tend to be. Mark McIntosh, John O'leery, Lucas Smith, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Bay said:

Since the FBSA is a branch of the FBI, having a member of the Failanx as the head would be, no doubt in Big Government eyes, a massive conflict of interests. More than likely the Head of the FBSA would be some suit in D.C. with an overly generic name, as those types tend to be. Mark McIntosh, John O'leery, Lucas Smith, etc.

"Overly generic name":  You mean like "Azuria" or "Prince Kiros Nandelu"? Or perhaps you mean like "Michael White"? Think about it. 😉

Consider this:  BAB over the FBSA would basically be the Primal counterpart to Marauder's role in Praetoria: overwatch to powered individuals, and neutralization of powered threats.

The conflict of interests is easily resolved.  I've already mentioned he's near the end of his physical career. His wiki page calls him "semi-retired".  Resignation from the Phalanx would be understandable, and as a former trainer of heroes, he'd be deeply connected to the community the FBSA is designed to interact with.  He's not a mutant or science-altered being either.  Take the gloves off (literally) and Michael White is an ordinary man.  An incredibly tough, not-to-be-met-in-a-dark-alley man, but still a man.

I would think the head of such an organization would be someone with some sort of mind control or precognitive ability.  Alternatively, they could be someone very mundane - maybe a person with a minor ability that gives them increased longevity, who has managed to cultivate deep connections with everyone from magic users to high tech geniuses... 

It's a government division being head of it is probably an appointed office, like FBI head etc. I doubt stating one out would matter or be worth much? Just because the head of the organization wouldn't be like a king or in charge of every facet of life.  It's the US goverment so I would assume as others have said it's probably some suit out of Washington and most likely changes every 6-8 years. I doubt the government appoints a meta to lead other meta's thats a recipe for disaster and a conflict of interest. After all we traded might for right for constant FBSA survelliance.