New Pv2 Temp power Vendor

Hugs, only a QoL, ok, not an end of the world request

Sometimes I get a bit loaded with salvage and want to sell, but there are no vendors nearby

It would be nice if a temp vendor person could be summoned, like we can crafting tables and then anybody can sell stuff there.

Hugs

Sue

• Thumbs Up 1

Well or temporary just store it in the /ah .... until u are close to a vendor, or sell it via the /ah directly, but im not against ur suggestion, if we get it, good for us.

• Like 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Once you get Monitor Duty Transporter ( to base ) it's easy to make this the solution to a lot of issues. Your Base can have a Vendor, Trainer, Icon Rep, Merit Terminal, Rez Platform, Auto Doc, Inspiration Storage, Salvage and Enhancement storage, Crafting and even a Pillar of Ice and Flame ( for Ouroboros flashback missions ). And if you exit thru the Base Portal it puts you right back where you were when you used MDT. Pretty slick and easy.

Edited by Marine X
  • Thumbs Up 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

If you're going to go that route, then just spring for the Base Transporter power from P2W. They can supplement each other if nothing else. And if you don't log off at your base, you still have the P2W version available to use.

9 hours ago, Rudra said:

I think that would run up against the same coding problem as having AH access in a base.

Mission and Base are the same issue cause they are instanced maps and thats why it dont work as u said cause of coding 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server