Shame on you!

Ukase

On 6/17/2022 at 2:08 PM, Ukase said:

I blame myself. I haven't been afk-farming and thus, haven't been crafting and converting/selling as a result. 

I'll have to see if I can't re-supply a few items. 

MOAR farming.

I'm re-forging my Spines/Fire Brute for defence/resistance capped AFK farming.  (From a  50 pence build I did when 1st Homecoming to a 500 million plus build.)

I might hunt around some of my alts and see if I can strip one I don't play for parts.

Azrael.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, Ukase said:

Shame on you. 

The shame is on you. A REAL marketeer would have sensed opportunity AND helped herokind by going to all your alts, turning merits into boosters and selling them for 1.3 million. 

By providing liquidity you help everyone except the marketeer who made this scheme. If you do it right they get a large amount of inventory they have to sell at the prevailing rate or just eat. 

4 hours ago, Troyusrex said:

The shame is on you. A REAL marketeer would have sensed opportunity AND helped herokind by going to all your alts, turning merits into boosters and selling them for 1.3 million. 

By providing liquidity you help everyone except the marketeer who made this scheme. If you do it right they get a large amount of inventory they have to sell at the prevailing rate or just eat. 

I'd rather spend time on converters. Meh.

I make absolutely nothing the few times in the past that I've tried just farming and selling salvage. Which is pretty much why I just vendor anything non rare nowadays. And I don't pay "buy it now prices". I just put up a price I think is fair and go play the game. Come back later and it's filled.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Troyusrex said:

I accept no shame. 
What I did instead was to click ad-nauseum for a few minutes until I got the 180 boosters the sg-mate was looking for and gave them to him. They were willing to pay, but I refused to accept. I already made my share of inf. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Ukase said:

I accept no shame. 
What I did instead was to click ad-nauseum 

Ad-nauseum is what I get when I watch Youtube these days.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

• 1 month later

This reminds me of the times when I played WoW that I would make a stack of Runecloth or any type of cloth 99G 99S 99C knowing someone would spam buy and get caught being a victim of quick buying. 

#SorryNotSorry

Edited by TCUFROGS

On 6/23/2022 at 9:49 AM, Herotu said:

Ad-nauseum is what I get when I watch Youtube these days.

Since someone woke this thread up, and you mentioned YouTube, I literally just watched a dead hippo fart in a lion's face. It was hilarious. It seriously sounded like a gun shot.