Worth its weight in Salt...A modest proposal for Salt Crystals

Salt Crystals is a PBAoE Sleep that also has a defense debuff component. It was first introduced with Earth Control on Controllers, was proliferated to Earth Control for Domi's and then was made available as a Earth Mastery Epic Power. Most recently it was included in Blaster's Earth Manipulation.

The defense debuff aspect of the power is not enhanceable for controllers, dominators, or when used with earth mastery. It is enhanceable with blaster's earth manipulation, and further allows the slotting of both defense debuff and accurate defense debuff enhancement sets.

I propose, we standardize Salt Crystals to accept defense debuff enhancements for all instances of the power.

• Thumbs Up 4

That sounds reasonable.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

59 minutes ago, Major_Decoy said:

With the title, I was expecting this to be "When you activate Salt Crystals, I think it should summon an edible Baby New Year"

No, if you're going to do something like that, what you want is to take all of the powers with the 'both hands held out in front of you' animation like Jacob's Ladder from Electric Melee and change them to summon, then fire, Baby New Year from between your hands, exploding on impact.

1 hour ago, Major_Decoy said:

With the title, I was expecting this to be "When you activate Salt Crystals, I think it should summon an edible Baby New Year"

Jonathan Swift. Good stuff. However, even though I'm doing the whole keto thing, I'll abstain from stewing babies. Too many carbs that way.