GM said to report this on the forums - Bug in RWZ with dummies has since come back to original look

Zappalina

Hello,

The GM I spoke with said to post this on the forums, it has been since resolved, they saw the same thing that I did,  and it listed in the support ticket #35485 area of our correspondence if you would like to see more about it.   I did edit the crop on these images so my desktop icons - taskbar aren't showing.

The first image shows the RWZ dummies missing, this is very early on Monday morning (I had the person on my team also verify that we were seeing the same thing in case it was my video card glitching, it wasn't.)

The second image is Atlas Park again very early around 1 AM on Monday morning of this week.

It was fixed by 1 PM on Monday The third picture is of when it was fixed, that I shared with the GM that I screen captured the fix to the missing dummies.

Thanks.

image.png

Atas.png

image.png

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg

Did you log out and back in near the dummies? I think logging in near them will cause them to despawn. Not totally sure, but it would be easy enough to test on Beta.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Did you log out and back in near the dummies? I think logging in near them will cause them to despawn. Not totally sure, but it would be easy enough to test on Beta.

I think they despawn when nobody is in the base for a few minutes and entering the base causes them to respawn.  Logging in already in the base isnt the same as entering through a portal so they dont spawn.  You can get similar behavior in studio 55 with the NPCs if you log directly into the club.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1