Which primaries are good for sustained DPS?

MalphiteMeIRL

I'm running a KM/EA Stalker and the DPS is very sustainable with little to no End hogs, so long as you know what you'll be fighting against.  */EA is also a plus as its Status toggle grants a +20% Recharge bonus to all powers while activated

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

Dark Melee has always been strong.  I second the vote for Street Justice, though; it hits like a truck, has really great sound and animations, and its combo system interplays VERY nicely with the Assassin's Focus mechanic.

Yeah my main stalker way back when was a Street Justice/Ice Armor, it was great!

I'd say pick your flavor:

Street Justice

Psionic

Dark or Energy Melee (but I would only use it with Shield, Fire or Radiation secondaries which have AoE attacks in them)

Ice

Dual Blades

Staff Fighting

Figured I'd do an update instead of making a new thread all together. I've narrowed it down to Dark/Shield and StJ/Shield. How is dark melee on stalkers since they don't get soul drain?

you really aren't going to top street justice. not only does it have an aoe and a small cone that do great damage and recharge fast, it's tier 9 hits harder than assassins strike.

Your strike Infernal with your Crushing Uppercut for 580.2 points of smashing damage!

You hold Infernal with your Crushing Uppercut!

You knocked Infernal from their feet!

Your target takes 108.93 points of bonus smashing damage!

Your Doublehit hits for 253.32 points of Energy damage!

when it crit

Your strike Infernal with your Crushing Uppercut for 474.8 points of smashing damage!

You hold Infernal with your Crushing Uppercut!

You knocked Infernal from their feet!

You land a critical hit with your Crushing Uppercut for an extra 379.84 points of Smashing damage!

Your target takes 89.14 points of bonus smashing damage!

Your Doublehit hits for 207.3 points of Energy damage!

I just don't think it's possible to top street justice on stalkers for single target, and for aoe it's really not far behind the other sets with how fast spinning strike and sweeping cross recharge.

It would be interesting to see what EM would do if it lost its 'no/reduced crits' flag.  I contemplated an EM Stalker (due to my love for the set back when it was good), but then saw that no-crit ET clause and walked on.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute