Where's Tyrant?

The_Warpact

What happened to Tyrant Cole? Did Cthulu jello mold eat him?

I thought I heard he was supposed to become the new Statesman after a change of heart?

Speaking of rumors what about Hero One? Is he getting un Riktified?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

He's in perma-jail, until/unless new writing staff decide to do something new with him.

The original dev team had plans to use him to take up Statesman's mantle at least in the short-term (maybe longer if people liked the idea), but that was part of the Battalion story and never made official (unless you count NCSoft trying to use it for their failed DotA clone).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Stuck on the throne. Incarnate Chili Competition.

• Haha 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Tyrant's not accepting your calls, @The_Warpact.  He said it's over and you should move on.

Also, Lady Grey said Hero One doesn't want to date you, either.

I hear Terra's single, though.  And... "easy", if you get my drift.

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

5 hours ago, Luminara said:

Luminara not accepting your calls, @The_Warpact.  She said it's over and you should move on.

Also, Luminara said Luminara doesn't want to date you, either.

I hear Terra's single, though.  And... "easy", if you get my drift.

Why am I getting the distinct feeling that it's all code for your responses? 🤔 😘

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

14 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Well thats vague asf Snark...never ran it.

I tend to not be super helpful.  Sorry not sorry 😢 

Magisterium is the final Incarnate Trial.  It has some interesting mechanics.  If you want a tour on Excelsior the Cosmic Council SG does a Really Hard Way badge run of the Magisterium every Saturday at 9eastern 6Pacific.  Discord required for listening.  If you are a good player who can follow instructions from voice chat it is real easy.  Cadd and the leadership carefully explain each step patiently and completely each week.  Tier 4d Incarnates with full build required.  But if you are a devent player who can follow instructions it should be fine.  I brought a Dark/Dark Brute my first run.  Word of experience….melee is tough in the final fight die to mechanics.  We need to keep a crapton of DPS up and Tyrant keeps dropping lightning fields.  I have a Beam Rifle Blaster built up and dedicated to the Trial.  O Ya. 

The Magisterium is not run often by PUGs.  It is a complicated trial made mysterious by lack of anyone doing it.  I bet you would have better luck running it with an organized group on a serious run than a PUG without Discord trying to figure out WTF os happening in this new phase

• Thanks 1