Focused Feedback: Toggle Suspension and Suppression

1 minute ago, dtj714 said:

Some people with certain builds, limited though they may be, lose both time and agency in terms of getting back up what they believe are critical toggles.

With a tiny adjustment to tactics they too can take advantage of this change to become stronger. It is only those who cannot adapt who will lose anything.

11 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

With a tiny adjustment to tactics they too can take advantage of this change to become stronger. It is only those who cannot adapt who will lose anything.

And if a dev said that was the intent and expectation, then so be it. But that hasn’t happened…

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Agreed. The only plausible scenario in which this is a net nerf to a few niche combos is if you refuse to adapt your tactics.

12 hours ago, Wavicle said:

No, I'm pretty sure this is only better for players who never tried anything tactical when their toggle dropped to begin with, assuming they lived long enough in the first place. I can already fire off a heal, a cone CC, and jump backwards to recast my toggle around a corner (and out of LoS) faster than this enforced downtime of 5 seconds will afford. All I "gain" is more time exposed with this change.

Unfortunately, it seems the change is happening no matter what and I still don't understand why toggle debuffs aren't allowed to just return to working immediately after mez wears off. I guess only armor toggles and team buff toggles are allowed to "power creep" while abilities that are weaker than them are deemed to require additional pointless drawbacks.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.