possible bug/glitched GMs Paladins?

50caltech

while doing a tips mission on the beta server, two notifications for the Paladins in kings row came up at the same time, once i finished my mission i went to kings row to check it out if its was confirmed, and yes 2 paladins had showed up and parked them selves in north kings row as usual, i did spot one of them running thru the ae buildings drones and not get zapped.

its bad enough there's a glitch for twin twin shots some times, but to my understanding the paladin in kings row is not supposed  to be more then one at a time, you'll see there is 2 of them surrounded by hordes of clockworks like bees or hornets protecting a nest and its queens?

beta server double paladins.jpg

There are three spawn points for the Paladin Construction event, and each can (and will) spawn their own independent Paladin. Meaning there can be as many as 3 Paladins up and loitering at the area in that screenshot, assuming no one prevented the Paladin construction.

With regard to the simultaneous Paladin event message, this is something I saw regularly during the copious testing I did on Brainstorm when this event was re-instated there. I don't claim to know much about the inner workings of the game, but as near as I could tell the simultaneous messages were due to the fact that Kings Row hadn't had any visitors for a while, and the map had shut down. The Paladin Construction event timer kept going, though, and had triggered (in this case) two events. With no active zone to spawn in, the events sat queued until someone entered Kings Row and the map became active. I often see similar behavior in other zones with a GM on Brainstorm. Just the other night I went to Boomtown and Crey's Folly, and as soon as I entered each zone, Babbage and Jurassik (respectively) spawned.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1