/Rad any good?

The_Warpact

I think for a teaming oriented MM, you should be fine taking /Rad. Others already pointed out why it's not as great for soloing, but you specifically said a teaming MM, lol. I teamed with one before that was Necro/Rad and yeah, they're definitely nice to have around. I think MM's take a bit of a hit to the powers of their debuffs, but most people like having AM on the team, and Fallout is just fun to use if someone dies in melee range (I still need to macro my Fallout on my Plant/Rad troller to say "Thank you for donating your body to science!" as she blows them up).

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
missing parenthesis
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I think for a teaming oriented MM, you should be fine taking /Rad. Others already pointed out why it's not as great for soloing, but you specifically said a teaming MM, lol. I teamed with one before that was Necro/Rad and yeah, they're definitely nice to have around. I think MM's take a bit of a hit to the powers of their debuffs, but most people like having AM on the team, and Fallout is just fun to use if someone dies in melee range (I still need to macro my Fallout on my Plant/Rad troller to say "Thank you for donating your body to science!" as she blows them up).

I thought about Necro but I already have too many Necro builds now. 

Yeah nothing like some fallout vengeance bait to get it going on a team.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I had a Demon/Rad, she performed well. Not fantastic, but not terrible either. My main complaint is the toggles that she and her pets more or less depended upon was teensy. Not like, Tarpit sized, more like Bonfire sized. So you had to clump very tightly together to make sure everything was debuffed. But it was a nice change of pace, to me it felt like a bit of a cross between /Dark and /Nature. I wouldn't call it bad by any means, but there are things that are better certainly. But if you want to mix it up a bit for something with a different feel, it's good enough IMO.

Some of y'all answering are missing the part where they said this will be a teaming MM, lol. Don't think they're worried about solo capabilities. Generally, /Rad is well liked on teams. And likely on a team, mobs will be herded/gathered up. Toggles are generally useless for most trash anyway.

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Radiation works fine. I played it to 50 paired with Robots and the heal and debuffs complimented the bots nicely.

The conventional wisdom though, as I understand it, is that Dark does everything Radiation does, better, so that's a consideration. 

Ok did a build on Mids, was shooting for my survival, and benefits for the team. Went demons because of survivability, and overall good luck with them on secondary's that need a boost.

Let me know what you think.

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Demon Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Heat Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Demonlings -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(13), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SlbAll-Dmg(15), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 2: Radiation Infection -- TchofLadG-DefDeb(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(7), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(7), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(9), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(11), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(11)
Level 4: Accelerate Metabolism -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(40), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(40), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(40), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(42), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(42)
Level 6: Enchant Demon -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9)
Level 10: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 12: Summon Demons -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(21)
Level 14: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Hell on Earth -- EdcoftheM-PetDef(A), SvrRgh-PetResDam(23), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(23), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(25), RechRdx-I(25), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- PcnoftheT-Acc/EndRdx(A), PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(39), PcnoftheT-Rng/Slow(39), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(39)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 24: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 26: Summon Demon Prince -- SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(A), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(27), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SlbAll-Build%(33), Lck-%Hold(33), Lck-Acc/Hold(33)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(29), Rct-Def/Rchg(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-ResDam%(31)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Abyssal Empowerment -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Bonfire -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(45), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(45), Ann-ResDeb%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)
Level 38: Fire Blast -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Apc-Dam%(50), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 41: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Mutation -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Supremacy
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(5), PwrTrns-+Heal(5)
Level 1: Cold Demonling
Level 1: Fiery Demonling
Level 1: Hellfire Demonling
Level 12: Ember Demon
Level 12: Hellfire Gargoyle
Level 26: Demon Prince
Level 10: Speed Phase
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
------------

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Honestly im suprised more people don't take rad just for choking cloud. Throw in Mako's epic set for 2 holds (KO blow & Spirit Shark Jaws) + any holds your pets can slot up. At that point you can lock down a few bosses pretty easily.

• Like 2

I don't need more alts, but a Beast/Rad is sounding like fun now, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I don't need more alts, but a Beast/Rad is sounding like fun now, lol.

I still have to seriously run a beast mm...maybe I should reroll..take Tez advice and have a melee mm. All holds, puppies nipping ankles and me doing a Tyson on some baddies.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I still have to seriously run a beast mm...maybe I should reroll..take Tez advice and have a melee mm. All holds, puppies nipping ankles and me doing a Tyson on some baddies.

That was exactly my temptation to make it, lol. They mentioned choking cloud, and I know how useful those PBAoE holds can be from using entangling aura on my Bots/Nature. I didn't want to run Necro or Ninjas, so I thought the beasts might be a good match with Rad. I caved and made the alt shortly after making that post, lol. Hit level 20 in an MSR, so should start getting a feel for how it plays, especially once I get some IO's in her.

Edit: I don't play at super hard diffs, but even with minimal enhancing (we're talking p2w enhancements and a DO or two), I feel like the /Rad toggles are making a pretty significant difference. Especially once you get Fortify Pack and the beasts can crit; an even level LT melts pretty quick. It'll be fun to see what they can do when I get some basic IO's in.

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ok per our convo yesterday, I threw together a beast/rad/levi, I have no clue how to slot the animals. Tried many for rech without going nuts. Also, tried getting me to a point where I could wade into melee with the fuzzies and start punching people.

Primary Power Set: Beast Mastery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SvrRgh-PetResDam(9), EdcoftheM-PetDef(11)
Level 1: Radiant Aura -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(11), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(13), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(13), DctWnd-Heal(15), DctWnd-Rchg(15)
Level 2: Radiation Infection -- TchofLadG-DefDeb(A), TchofLadG-DefDeb/Rchg(17), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(17), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(19), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(19), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(21)
Level 4: Accelerate Metabolism -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(21), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(23), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(23), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(25), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(25)
Level 6: Train Beasts -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Summon Lions -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(29), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(29), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(31), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(31)
Level 14: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 18: Fortify Pack -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34)
Level 24: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36), Rct-ResDam%(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf -- SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(36), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(37), SlbAll-Dmg(37), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SlbAll-Build%(39)
Level 28: Choking Cloud -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(40)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 32: Tame Beasts -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: School of Sharks -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Shark Skin -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 44: Knockout Blow -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(46), Hct-Dam%(50)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Pnc-Heal/+End(3)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(5), PwrTrns-+Heal(5)
Level 1: Alpha Howler Wolf
Level 1: Howler Wolf
Level 1: Pack Mentality
Level 12: Lioness
Level 14: Speed Phase
Level 26: Dire Wolf
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Carnival Radial Superior Ally
------------

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I have a few  Beast MMs.... Might i add that /Nature has Entangling Aura...

Beasts are fun and can be built to be very sturdy.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if I wouldn't build a Beast/Rad like this...

Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(7), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(9), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(9)
Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-Heal(40)
Level 2: Radiation Infection -- HO:Enzym(A), HO:Enzym(34), HO:Enzym(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 4: Accelerate Metabolism -- EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(11), EffAdp-EndMod(11), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(25), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(25), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(33)
Level 8: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(23)
Level 12: Summon Lions -- SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(13), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(15), EdcoftheM-PetDef(17)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17), ShlWal-Def(19), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-ResDam%(21), Rct-Def/EndRdx(21)
Level 16: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(43), GssSynFr--ToHit(43), GssSynFr--Build%(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46)
Level 18: Fortify Pack -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx(A), TmpRdn-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(23)
Level 22: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf -- SvrRgh-PetResDam(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(27), SvrRgh-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(29), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(31)
Level 28: Choking Cloud -- Lck-%Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Hold(31), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(33), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(33)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: School of Sharks -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dam%(36), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 38: EM Pulse -- BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(39)
Level 41: Knockout Blow -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Hct-Dmg(43)
Level 44: Shark Skin -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(45), GldArm-End/Res(45), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Call Ravens -- Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(A), Ann-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), ShlBrk-%Dam(50), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Mutation -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(5)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(3)
Level 8: Double Jump 
------------

8 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

@Xandyr

Do you have a build you can post? Doesn't Nature have alot of -res/-dmg?

Nature has heals, + Resist, + Regen, + Absorb, + Heal Over Time, + Damage, + To Hit, + End Discount, -Damage, -To Hit debuff,  - Regen, - Resist, and more -Damage. 

Your total  - Damage Debuff is  -35.63%.

Your -Resist Debuff is 18.75%.

Regen Debuff is -150%. 

The "big 3 buffs" in Nature are Wild Bastion, Wild Growth, and Overgrowth. The build I'm running I have Wild Growth perma, and the other 2 are off by 5 and 9 seconds. Nature works great with beasts because they love Melee, your heals are cone facing (no matter who you have targeted, only those in front of you(and yourself) will be healed. You do have to pay a little attention to where your pets are to ensure they get your heals. And Entangling Aura is just...cheating. Nothing better than just jumping into a mob and seeing them get wrapped up in vines and struggle to break free while your pets waylay on them.

It's a fun build, and thematic ( if that's your thing).

Secondary Power Set: Nature Affinity

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), SvrRgh-PetResDam(5), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(5), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(9)
Level 1: Corrosive Enzymes -- Acc-I(A), EndRdx-I(9)
Level 2: Regrowth -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(33), HrmHln-Heal/Rchg(34), HrmHln-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 4: Wild Growth -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), GifoftheA-Def(37), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39)
Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(39), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(40), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(40)
Level 12: Summon Lions -- CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(13), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(13), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 14: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-ToHit(31), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Lifegiving Spores -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(17), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(19), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(19), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25)
Level 20: Wild Bastion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(23), HrmHln-Heal/Rchg(23), HrmHln-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf -- SlbAll-Build%(A), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(27), EdcoftheM-PetDef(27), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(29), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(29), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 28: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Entangling Aura -- Lck-%Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold(43), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(43), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(46), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(46), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Overgrowth -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-Rchg(43)
Level 41: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(42)
Level 44: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Call Ravens -- PstBls-Dmg/Rng(A), PstBls-Dam%(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(48), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 49: Rebirth -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
Level 28: Double Jump 
------------

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2022 at 6:00 PM, Xandyr said:

Nature has heals, + Resist, + Regen, + Absorb, + Heal Over Time, + Damage, + To Hit, + End Discount, -Damage, -To Hit debuff,  - Regen, - Resist, and more -Damage. 

Your total  - Damage Debuff is  -35.63%.

Your -Resist Debuff is 18.75%.

Regen Debuff is -150%. 

The "big 3 buffs" in Nature are Wild Bastion, Wild Growth, and Overgrowth. The build I'm running I have Wild Growth perma, and the other 2 are off by 5 and 9 seconds. Nature works great with beasts because they love Melee, your heals are cone facing (no matter who you have targeted, only those in front of you(and yourself) will be healed. You do have to pay a little attention to where your pets are to ensure they get your heals. And Entangling Aura is just...cheating. Nothing better than just jumping into a mob and seeing them get wrapped up in vines and struggle to break free while your pets waylay on them.

It's a fun build, and thematic ( if that's your thing).

Secondary Power Set: Nature Affinity

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Wolves -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), SvrRgh-PetResDam(5), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg(5), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(9)
Level 1: Corrosive Enzymes -- Acc-I(A), EndRdx-I(9)
Level 2: Regrowth -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(11), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(11), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(33), HrmHln-Heal/Rchg(34), HrmHln-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 4: Wild Growth -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(36), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37), GifoftheA-Def(37), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39)
Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(39), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(40), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(40)
Level 12: Summon Lions -- CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(13), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(13), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 14: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-ToHit(31), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Lifegiving Spores -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(17), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(19), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(19), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(25)
Level 20: Wild Bastion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(23), HrmHln-Heal/Rchg(23), HrmHln-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Summon Dire Wolf -- SlbAll-Build%(A), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(27), EdcoftheM-PetDef(27), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(29), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(29), BldMnd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 28: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Entangling Aura -- Lck-%Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold(43), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(43), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(46), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(46), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Overgrowth -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(40), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-Rchg(43)
Level 41: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(42)
Level 44: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Call Ravens -- PstBls-Dmg/Rng(A), PstBls-Dam%(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(48), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(50)
Level 49: Rebirth -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(50)
Level 28: Double Jump 
------------

I actually took the /Nature route, tweaked the build for my purposes and started lvling him up.

Thanks for the guidance, your slotting helped in the final build. I believe I will do /rad down the road either troller or MM. Its just that nature looks more attractive for a team build at this time.

11 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I actually took the /Nature route, tweaked the build for my purposes and started lvling him up.

Thanks for the guidance, your slotting helped in the final build. I believe I will do /rad down the road either troller or MM. Its just that nature looks more attractive for a team build at this time.

Welcome, glad to help. Nature is VERY team oriented,  and being an MM, you're always a team.

• Like 2

Nature is definitely an awesome support set! Love it with my Bots MM.

• Thumbs Up 1