best secondary's to pair with either Dual blades or Katana

Sipps

I would lean towards going Brute for /dark. I would do /ea or /sr for a Scrapper.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Hey quick question, EA, is that Electric Armor or Energy Aura.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 8/4/2022 at 9:28 AM, BrandX said:

For less redraw, Dark Armor has one power for redraw and EA has two.

Neither Katana or DB have redraw with that costume option clicked.  So this doesn't matter if that's the case.

9 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Puttin my inf on Nrg Aura. Elec is a fun set but it's not known for being top tier on survivability.

Same. I have seen Electric Armor shorthanded as ElA or Elec.

To answer the OP, though, EA or SR. EA is that good. SR is pretty good and generally hands off, letting you enjoy the primary.

Edited by archgemini24
Actually answered the OP, lol!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mostly on Torchbearer, but if you ever see me on, feel free to say hello!

Astral.Kai - Peacebringer; Dark.Enforcer - Dark/Shield Scrapper; Spark.Enforcer - Electrical/Shield Scrapper; Shadow.Reign - Dark/Regen Brute;

Glitter - Warshade;

And others to be added as I get them up to snuff, lol!