Ill/rad and Overwhelming Force: advise, please

ParaBruce

No reason to spread them around and miss the set bonuses. Presumably you'd want them in one of the pet powers to leverage the KB to kd. The less you have pets knocking things out of the range of your debuff anchor the better. I'd throw the sudden acceleration version in the other pet power if the build allowed too.

With Overwhelming Force, I find the 4-6 bonuses underwhelming. As such I usually split them in two or three (depending on if I need more regen, or more damage)...

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

No reason to spread them around and miss the set bonuses. Presumably you'd want them in one of the pet powers to leverage the KB to kd. The less you have pets knocking things out of the range of your debuff anchor the better. I'd throw the sudden acceleration version in the other pet power if the build allowed too.

Not sure why so many people seem to think phantom army does knockback, they definitely do not.  If that's what you meant.

Not sure why so many people seem to think phantom army does knockback, they definitely do not.  If that's what you meant.

He meant Phantasm