War Mace

Spankea

I'd recommend Energy Aura.

Between it and War Mace you'll be Strong and Pretty.   😁

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

27 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Also, maybe wait a lil bit because once page 5 hits live servers the new and improved Axe is a smexy beast.

I'm looking to do WM.  BA isn't an option.  Do you know if there are pylon comparisons of TW, EM, and WM?

1 minute ago, Spankea said:

I'm looking to do WM.  BA isn't an option.  Do you know if there are pylon comparisons of TW, EM, and WM?

Straight up comparisons I don't think so. You can search the Pylon thread in this section of the forums and look for any of those three.

I can save you the time and say EM is the strongest ST of the three, WM is (currently) second, the new page 5 BA may just be the second though, and in AoE the new BA will beat handily WM and EM.

33 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I can save you the time and say EM is the strongest ST of the three, WM is (currently) second, the new page 5 BA may just be the second though, and in AoE the new BA will beat handily WM and EM.

This is what I needed to know.  Thanks!

Where does TW stand in ST and AoE against WM and EM?

16 minutes ago, Spankea said:

This is what I needed to know.  Thanks!

Where does TW stand in ST and AoE against WM and EM?

TW's popularity went down since it was tuned to no longer be an AK-47 in a world of bow and arrows. But I'll let someone else answer that since TW is not a set I play and I'm not into the details of its current ranking.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, Spankea said:

There is literally a thread devoted to this. I've personally done all three of those paired with /bio and shared results. There is a link to a spreadsheet with the results too.

The current fastest ST scrapper is NOT Energy Melee. I think it might actually be Dual Blades.

As you can see image.png.b92fde80f4f9dfe2e2c210fedcb75ad7.png

These times are all so close to each other that it really doesn't matter.

I will definitely say that if Fiery Melee goes live in it's current state on Beta then War Mace is going to get dropped a slot. But once again, the times are so close it doesn't matter (at least to me). FM was averaging under a minute for a good chunk of runs for me then I dunno if RNG stopped skewing in my favor, or my playstyle changed, then it started averaging in the low 1:10s. The new Battle Axe? If it goes Live (and I hope it does) won't be faster than WM with ST, but it will still do really good ST damage and really really good AOE. I'm really looking forward to it being pushed as is. It's a lot of fun.

TW and WM just trounce EM in AOE performance. It's not even close IMO. TW is actually pretty good at it in my eyes. TW and WM feel pretty close in that department for me. I skip Titan Sweep in TW and Crowd Control in WM.

*those times are my own, but I haven't seen anything faster with a scrapper not doing a Best time or something. @Ratch is averaging faster with his TW/BIO than mine.

Edited by SomeGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later