Anything that can be transferred should be accessible by all characters

plainguy

48 minutes ago, plainguy said:

Why would I buy if I have it on another character ?

Economics.

Sometimes is cheaper to by something on the spot to worry about transporting goods from another location yourself.

49 minutes ago, plainguy said:

Not everyone is a auction house billionaire. 

You don't start as a billionaire, but anyone can learn to use the market and gain wealth. (It is much easier than in real life)

Things don't have to be instantaneous.

And you don't have to say in the auction house all day.

... and I think the term you are looking for is ... Ebil Marketeer

56 minutes ago, plainguy said:

Some how in your head you feel if if someone post a suggestion that the Devs are inclined to take action. 

Nope.

I just disagree with the suggestions that I disagree with. I agree with plenty of posts.

57 minutes ago, plainguy said:

So if everyone told the Devs to remove Masterminds, you think they would listen or agree or feel inclined to do so? By your comment it clearly appears so.. 

I don't know where you are getting that from.

I really don't care either.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

42 minutes ago, plainguy said:

But you can't have multiple characters in different Super groups.

that's why you have at least one extra so that they can move between the SG's to shuttle goods like I said.

Please read my entire post.

43 minutes ago, plainguy said:

The whole point was not to have a work around it was to a consolidation. 

The point is to provide a workaround because it is highly unlikely the OP is going to get what they asked for.

44 minutes ago, plainguy said:

A giant bucket with all your stuff in it.. 

It is highly unlikely that is going to be added to the game.

I don't think it is worth the DEVs time to try to do it.

That's my point. I'm sticking with it.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

As an OG I disagree. I understand where you’re coming from but it puts new players at a tremendous disadvantage. I can’t tell you the countless times I get the message cannot put xxxx in storage or email, but I get it. 

its part of character development. I’m ok with not having everything at once. 

2 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

that's why you have at least one extra so that they can move between the SG's to shuttle goods like I said.

Please read my entire post.

The point is to provide a workaround because it is highly unlikely the OP is going to get what they asked for.

It is highly unlikely that is going to be added to the game.

I don't think it is worth the DEVs time to try to do it.

That's my point. I'm sticking with it.

I don't know..
I have suggested several things and they were implemented in this game.. I posted them up and you can look back as I updated my post related to those request that people like yourself said it wasn't going to happen.

Gun Drone in the Live game so many years ago? My idea. Use wayback machine look for plainguy on those old boards and you will see I made the suggestions for a flying gun drone instead of a stationary one. 
Gun Drone too much aggro, reduce the aggro.. My suggestion and put up on bug board here.. Again people like yourself saying working as intended.. Aggro reduced.. 

I don't know I think I have good suggestions and valid complaints and it seems the devs agree with me as well. 

2 hours ago, cotesan said:

As an OG I disagree. I understand where you’re coming from but it puts new players at a tremendous disadvantage. I can’t tell you the countless times I get the message cannot put xxxx in storage or email, but I get it. 

What disadvantage ?
Where is the competition? 
You mean to say having access to all your recipes and salvage and merits across all your characters HURTS a new player? How?
This is like crazy talk.

2 hours ago, cotesan said:

If I can email an item from one character to another, is that ok?

If I can compose multiple emails with attachments for my alts to use, is that also ok?

What we're asking for here is a way to cut out a few steps and streamline the process - it'd still require the materials and inf, it just wouldn't require the multiple emails...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

Economics.

Sometimes is cheaper to by something on the spot to worry about transporting goods from another location yourself.

You don't start as a billionaire, but anyone can learn to use the market and gain wealth. (It is much easier than in real life)

Things don't have to be instantaneous.

And you don't have to say in the auction house all day.

... and I think the term you are looking for is ... Ebil Marketeer

Nope.

I just disagree with the suggestions that I disagree with. I agree with plenty of posts.

I don't know where you are getting that from.

I really don't care either.

Guy you have this signature at the bottom of your post and you are pretty much doing exactly what you are complaining about. Its a bit bizarre to say the least.

Why are you dictating what is easier for me? 
Why do you feel I need to understand the auction house game? I didn't care when this game was live all those years ago.. Why do I need to care now.. I just want to play the game not waste my time house keeping.. 

I am getting that idea from you saying what is important for the Devs and what is not.. You don't need to shield the Devs.. You are the only guy here who took my post as offensive with your comment.. 

Why did you think my crazy comment was pointed at you? Did I mention you? No.. I have zero clue who you are beyond I guess one of the Suggestion forum guardians. But I can understand now.. You think this is YOUR forum to protect and you need to protect the devs from unneeded work.. 

Well again like I said.. I have given several suggestion which the Devs ran with.. So I think they like my ideas.. Where are yours?? 
Gun Turret changed to Gun Drone, My idea.. Use wayback machine on the old boards.. I am there making that EXACT suggestion. 
Gun Drone too much aggro here and on bug board.. You guys ( yea now I am saying you are that guy) came to the defense, LRN2PLY.. Working as intended.. Gun Drone reduced aggro. 
I suggested Soul Extraction based on the pets.. Wow.. Guess what.. Here it is.. 
I suggested level 2 powers be an option for level 1 - it was related to Entangle Arrow, but other powers as well. I received more LRN2PLY and how important entangle arrow is to a build.  And Yea.. you guessed it.. level 2 powers an option for level 1.. 

Again I think you should just stand aside and be happy I am fixing the game for you one suggestion at a time..   

2 hours ago, plainguy said:

I'm not.

I replied to you.

I gave alternate ways to try to do what you want to do because I don't think what you want to happen is going to happen.

Goodbye.

8 hours ago, plainguy said:

Guy you have this signature at the bottom of your post and you are pretty much doing exactly what you are complaining about. Its a bit bizarre to say the least.

Why do you feel I need to understand the auction house game? I didn't care when this game was live all those years ago.. Why do I need to care now.. I just want to play the game not waste my time house keeping.. 

I am getting that idea from you saying what is important for the Devs and what is not.. You don't need to shield the Devs.. You are the only guy here who took my post as offensive with your comment.. 

Why did you think my crazy comment was pointed at you? Did I mention you? No.. I have zero clue who you are beyond I guess one of the Suggestion forum guardians. But I can understand now.. You think this is YOUR forum to protect and you need to protect the devs from unneeded work.. 

Well again like I said.. I have given several suggestion which the Devs ran with.. So I think they like my ideas.. Where are yours?? 
Gun Turret changed to Gun Drone, My idea.. Use wayback machine on the old boards.. I am there making that EXACT suggestion. 
Gun Drone too much aggro here and on bug board.. You guys ( yea now I am saying you are that guy) came to the defense, LRN2PLY.. Working as intended.. Gun Drone reduced aggro. 
I suggested Soul Extraction based on the pets.. Wow.. Guess what.. Here it is.. 
I suggested level 2 powers be an option for level 1 - it was related to Entangle Arrow, but other powers as well. I received more LRN2PLY and how important entangle arrow is to a build.  And Yea.. you guessed it.. level 2 powers an option for level 1.. 

Again I think you should just stand aside and be happy I am fixing the game for you one suggestion at a time..   

yep, this user is a huge troll. I made suggestions that are actually not biased and add variety and value, yet here comes the forum savior, along with the mob, as if any opinion of our suggestions means anything. You don’t agree with my suggestion, that’s your right. I don’t mind a good back and forth, but having to debate with someone who thinks they have any power to veto or argue the validity of my suggestion is bad for our community. Kick rocks. The devs are the only ones I’m interested in hearing from or submitting to anyway. 

Edited by cotesan

8 hours ago, plainguy said:

What disadvantage ?
Where is the competition? 
You mean to say having access to all your recipes and salvage and merits across all your characters HURTS a new player? How?
This is like crazy talk.

I have quite a few inc 50’s and tons of things I’d like to share to other toons, so I would benefit from this. New players need to build from scratch. Thats a big disadvantage. What you are saying would make farmers take control of the ah, and would be unfairly balanced imo. 
Whether or not this is implemented one thing I would like to see is having the ability to add multiple attachments to an email. Something to streamline what is already in place.