Clockstopper Babbage Invasion

TheZag

Babbages for days dropping babbadges like candy.  Spice up your Synapse runs with a few extra 24 merits instead of 6.  Saturday night Synapse has been running on torch for awhile now and what started with a single weekly run has grown to be multiple teams running simultaneously.  Its put together by @Kalikamata and starts around 8pm eastern time on Saturdays.  They time the Babbage ambush to all occur at the same time and the league has a fun battle against the Giant Monsters.

Heres a shot from this week with 4 Babbages

Spoiler

1176034182_Babbages2.thumb.jpg.58e488a738902a14c733679fae02dc4c.jpg

Last week also had 4 Babbages

Spoiler

807970191_Babbages1.thumb.jpg.fcb5a4ec07ff69becf1887fec54454c2.jpg

Stop by Torch on Saturday if you enjoy smashing clockwork.  Im sure if we fill out 6 teams,  we would just start a second league and run even more.  At any rate,  this many Babbages in the same location at the same time isnt something you will likely come across on accident so enjoy the screenshots.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

Now that looks fun!

I have seen multiple Kronos Titans in Talos ... not sure how that is done.

same basic principle group goes into the Crimson arc if i recall times it so everyone completes the mission with the kronos ambush at the same time then all exit and voila multiple big clankers coming to get ya

• Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

7 hours ago, LegionAlpha said:

At this point I am beginning to believe I am missing all the fun because of work. 

Ain't it just the way?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

10 hours ago, LegionAlpha said:

At this point I am beginning to believe I am missing all the fun because of work. 

I feel the same except it is "the time difference between being a UK player on the US (most populated) server means it starts getting busy when I am getting tired"

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

8 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Dreaming of league-sized Monster crunching getting multiple Kronos (Kronii? 😳) and Babbages to spawn in Kings Row atop a Paladin or 3 (during a Winter event Winter Lord spawn 🙄).

That sounds fun.  Ill have my people contact my other people.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Techwright said:

I've previously never seen a Kronos in Skyway.  How did that manage to trigger? Dev event?

No, player triggered I'm fairly certain though I'm not super familiar with how it's done it has to do with where the various characters are when the ambush is triggered.  And in this case timing as well as you'd need folks completing all the missions/content (in Synapse and Crimson's arc) at the same time so the ambushes all spawn where you want them to spawn.  There's a mention of how in the HCwiki article entitled Babbage.  I believe it works similarly with the Kronos Titan.

Worth noting the Babbage article was last updated in 2013

Edited by Doomguide2005
Afterthoughts

You get the giant monster ambush in whatever zone the first person to exit the mission zones into.  If you use long range teleport to exit mission to atlas park,  it would spawn there.  I *think* if you go to pocket D or a super base the ambush waits for you to reach a regular zone.  It might be possible to log off and 'store' the ambush for later,  i would need to test that out though.

• Thumbs Up 1