Soloed Kronos Titan

KC4800

How I pulled this off with my Ill/TA controller:

Triggered the mission in Steel Canyon, while I was in the tech store near Posi and Valkirie. When I exited the store it was standing on the steps of the building across the street. I zipped right towards Ascendant chatting on his phone. He immediately started tanking the Titan GM. I went around the big statue and stood with Posi and Valkirie. They were not aggroed yet. I needed to pull the Titan towards them. I used my Phantom Army for that while debuff arrows were flying from my trusty TA arsenal. I eventually got both Posi and Valkirie interested. With all 3 NPC attacking along with PA, I was able to whittle down Kronos GM with debuffs and calling on my Lore pets. Got the Badge, and really pissed off Malta.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

1 hour ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

So, not really soloing then.

Yeah, I used Phantom Army too...and Lore Pets, so I guess not as impressive and it could have been. But ..I didn't need any other real players, who would have helped had I asked. But I wanted to try to murder that big robot without aid. Success. Badge obtained. On to the next mission.

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

51 minutes ago, Krimson said:

As someone who is in the process of making an actual Kronos Buster (hopefully), this is still impressive. Leveraging NPCs is a valid strategy and no other players were needed.

Plus, fighting with Ascendant is always a plus.  I remember him from live, I'm always happy to see him there, I just wish you could overhear some of his conversations on local.  Never been a fan of his breakfast cereal though.

• Thumbs Up 3

I am impressed.  I am not being sarcastic.  I die fighting the Kronos on a League!  When he is down to 10%.  Uphill in the snow!  Both ways!

• Thanks 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

5 hours ago, tidge said:

I'll do the same trick if I am soloing Synapse's TF and feel like I want Babbage merits.

When I "solo" the Synapse TF, it's almost always when it's the weekly, and I'll launch it with all three of my accounts, and have the other two only show up for Babbage and the final mission to maximize my reward merits gain.

So I'll set up my second and third character near the south skyway tram so they are close to Babbage's usual spawn points based on the preceding mission, but also close to the final mission's location.

I usually call out Babbage's spawn just to give people a chance at getting the merits for it, but occasionally I'll tag Babbage with 1 attack each from my 2nd/3rd character and solo it with a toon if my intent is to test my build solo against it.

Edited by SeraphimKensai