P2W power: Money to burn

Greycat

It's a money sink. *shrug* (And no, I'm not particularly serious about it.)

Purchase a power - 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m, 500m, 1b.

Go to a zone with at least five people in it. Cannot be a supergroup base. Activate power.

There's a (very brief - 3-5 second) rain of cash. Each person gets 1000 inf just from what lands on them. (With a cap of 50 in most zones, yeah, this is burning cash...) And for the next *brief* period (3-5 minutes? *shrug*) burning piles of money appear on the ground, with random amounts if you find and click on one.

No, it won't ever equal what the person spent on the power. Though the cash piles *can* scale with the amount spent.  Max in a pile is ... what, 1 million, say, at the 500m and up power. But that's rare.

Just for the person who has everything, including money to burn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

This suggestion is hilarious. I'm for it. I'll never use it, but it does give those complaining that they have too much inf' something entertaining to get that gives us paupers and lowly peasants both something funny to watch and a possible infusion of extra inf'.

You ever see the signs in game, for M.C. Louis Investment ?

image.png.b9d32c370f001786c05ed8a579700962.png

If you can't find Waldo, you won't figure this one out 

Edited by Outrider_01
  • Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

17 hours ago, Greycat said:

It's a money sink. *shrug* (And no, I'm not particularly serious about it.)

Purchase a power - 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m, 500m, 1b.

Go to a zone with at least five people in it. Cannot be a supergroup base. Activate power.

There's a (very brief - 3-5 second) rain of cash. Each person gets 1000 inf just from what lands on them. (With a cap of 50 in most zones, yeah, this is burning cash...) And for the next *brief* period (3-5 minutes? *shrug*) burning piles of money appear on the ground, with random amounts if you find and click on one.

No, it won't ever equal what the person spent on the power. Though the cash piles *can* scale with the amount spent.  Max in a pile is ... what, 1 million, say, at the 500m and up power. But that's rare.

Just for the person who has everything, including money to burn.

Heh I feel like this was a parody of my suggestion, but I love it!

What would be neat is if you could do something similar to what the OP suggested, only instead of making it rain, a certain number of random NPC victims in the zone would grant their savior a little jackpot.  There could be a zone announcement to that effect as well...