Always looking for the easy way

smnolimits43

46 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

I find that i'm always looking for the FOTM character.

I rarely care what is "FOTM", but instead focus on powerset combinations that I would find fun or that fit a concept I had in mind.

46 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

I want to lvl as fast as possible.

This varies for me;  Some characters I don't feel can be fully realized until they are 50 with incarnates & IOs, others once certain milestones are met.

48 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

I have 998 characters, but i play maybe 10.  Am i the only one ??

I too, have many alts, yet I find myself returning to the same handful of characters time and again.  I think a lot has to do with how certain AT and powerset combinations mesh better than others, with a further factor being positive (or negative) experiences you may have had in the past with said character(s).  

Why is this in the Scrapper forum?

• Haha 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

21 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

I have 998 characters

/e facepalm

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 4/9/2023 at 9:52 PM, smnolimits43 said:

I find that i'm always looking for the FOTM character.  I want to lvl as fast as possible.  I have 998 characters, but i play maybe 10.  Am i the only one ??

I'm maining a KM/ELEC right now.  So I wouldn't say FOTM.  😛  I main what I like.  I don't feel Electric Armor quite fits the concept but I make do as I enjoy the secondary and I feel it's different from the usual picks of the awesome SR and Bio Scrappers.

I hope one day we get a new Secondary that I feel fits the concept more 🙂 

• Like 2