What does "Form Empowerment" in the Kheldian's Grace IO Set actually do?

Garble

I assume it's a buff of sorts but I can't find info on what buff(s) it actually provides.

Also, is it a global proc, or does only work when the slotted power is used? (Meaning it would have to placed inside one of the form's inherent attacks, and it will only work on that form.)

I assume it's a buff of sorts but I can't find info on what buff(s) it actually provides.

Also, is it a global proc, or does only work when the slotted power is used? (Meaning it would have to placed inside one of the form's inherent attacks, and it will only work on that form.)

It's a buff that's always on and provides different benefits depending on which form you are in. You'll be able to see it in it's description in game, but from memory it gives extra resistance in human form, extra damage in nova and extra hp in dwarf.

• Like 1

Ya, pretty much can place it by itself anywhere you need some recharge if you don't want to use it for set bonuses. The set bonuses on that set aren't nearly as good as the other kheld set, so I've seen people use just the form empowerment one and call it a day.

If nothing else, it's similar to regular purple IO sets, so it's still worth using. Gives a good chunk of resist and recharge and will help to plug the huge psi resist hole on PB

• 2 weeks later

Had a discussion with a friend and some confusion arose from the part of the description that mentioned slotting it into any of the damage powers. Can it only be slotted into a damage power, or can it be slotted into ANY power, and still grant the Form Empowerment bonus? I'd read a guide that suggested that it could be slotted into any power, even though the description specifically mentioned a damage power.

Had a discussion with a friend and some confusion arose from the part of the description that mentioned slotting it into any of the damage powers. Can it only be slotted into a damage power, or can it be slotted into ANY power, and still grant the Form Empowerment bonus? I'd read a guide that suggested that it could be slotted into any power, even though the description specifically mentioned a damage power.

Yeah any attack power of your choice. I have mine in Bright Nova Bolt since I don't use it anymore (glinting eye is usable in nova form) and just used the default slot.