Changing the title screen music while also using extra launch parameters?

Greetings,

-uiskin 2 uses the title screen music from Freedom.  I'd like to change that on my computer to the title screen music from Going Rogue.  Is there a way to change the title screen music while also using extra launch parameters (in this case -uiskin 2)?

Thanks.

Thanks, Michiyo.  Although it does work with -uiskin 2, the music seems slightly different.  I was trying to get -uiskin 2 to play with this version https://archive.paragonwiki.com/w/images//7/72/P_Music1_loop.ogg .  Is there a way to do that?  Thanks.

Edit: I tried to create the mod, but I don't know how to convert the .ogg to a .pigg for the Mod database.

Edited by Vindicator

• Lead Game Master

Maybe you could try a simple replacement? Just rename that file N_MenuMusic_loop.ogg, and put it in Homecoming > data > sound> ogg > Music

That's how I got my game to play the Ominous Voice version of the OG theme, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

10 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Maybe you could try a simple replacement? Just rename that file N_MenuMusic_loop.ogg, and put it in Homecoming > data > sound> ogg > Music

That's how I got my game to play the Ominous Voice version of the OG theme, anyway.

That did the trick!  Thanks 🙂

3 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I have a lower tech version for this. I mute my computer and crank up my stereo to things like AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin.....while as long as my wife and baby aren't home (then I'm just playing on mute).

Don't lie, you play this in the background:  😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)