Fir bolg in misty wood bugged

J_3MBG

I was doing "repel fir bolg from misty wood" for kelly nemmers contact. Where i would normally expect to find fir bolg trees, its spawning devouring earth trees instead. Pretty sure DE are not supposed to be in croatoa at all.

I zoomed about for a good 10 minutes looking for Fir Bolg in misty wood, but all of the trees in disguise in there were DE

The DE have been there for a long time.  Like,  they were there when the zone was first added on the retail servers long.  I could be wrong on that but someone with definite memory should be around eventually to confirm or refute.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't have personal recollection but I checked the VidiotMap for Croatoa (which dates at least to 2012 according to Paragon Wiki) and I see Devouring Earth listed for the Misty Wood neighborhood.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, i'll be. Done that arc many times on live before and clearly didn't know DE we're supposed to be there. 

My maps overlay was only showing FB and TdD, i did check that to see if i was making a mistake. If id seen DE there i would likely not have reported. 

Ah well, if thats functioning as normal, so be it 😉