Seismic Earth

Snarky

Earth.   That thing we stand on.  And,… a. Ery idd Blaster secondary

Nice sustain. I should look this up…the mud pots do something besides bubble right?   Slows people?  Hmmm.  Sure.  But a toggle sustain that just works. Yes please.  Beryl crystals.  Okay, I have dome three double takes on this. This is like finding a hundred pound gold bar and when you lift it up there is a sack of diamonds under it.

I do not take melee on Blasters.  So stone prison. I have seen worse. Might make a mule but just glancing at the good power choices.  Might just get an accuracy. 

I tried Tremor on a low level build.  Small AoE and crap results.  Dropped

no melee. The T9 looks nice. No melee

Salt Crystals and Fracture.  I. Am going to try for both those. Hopefully with good sets

Seismic. Going for all. Seismic has a weird internal build up of Seismic pressure. Having quick attacks to pump it up rewards with a one two of Stalagmite and Tombstone.  

Flame Mastery for theme. Bonfire, Rise Pheonix.  

going to try to squeeze on a Jump travel and Fighting pool Armors.

Should be a hoot 

34 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Salt Crystals

Just a reminder that this is a melee AoE power. However, with Call of the Sandman +15% Heal proc slotted, it can be a nice power for shrimping away from a dogpile; sleeps are autohit now.

You're really fighting again the tide on trying to avoid melee with Earth Manip.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Just a reminder that this is a melee AoE power. However, with Call of the Sandman +15% Heal proc slotted, it can be a nice power for shrimping away from a dogpile; sleeps are autohit now.

You're really fighting again the tide on trying to avoid melee with Earth Manip.

Yeah, the PB sleep may get cut too.  Most of my Blaster secondaries are 4-5 picks.  Then I go into leadership travel stealth.  This guy I have decided to go "theme" and take fighting pool.  Gets me to Ranged defense and some RP cred for being a little stone creature.  I havent started the "final 50 build" still running through all the TF/SF/Trials.  Experimenting.  Beryl Crystals says in the description it has +To Hit.  Evidently another lie from marketing, it has 33% accuracy and some resists to TO Hit debuffs.  It says res Confuse to but I do not see it in the details.  Keeper though. 1 power pick no slots added that gets to my goal.  

1 hour ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Meteor never gets old. Never.

the delay is troublesome - as theres often a steamroll race to incarnate-zap / aoe open, but meta-game-wise you can think it a few seconds to gtfo if you dont want the threat in range.

22 minutes ago, honoroit said:

the delay is troublesome - as theres often a steamroll race to incarnate-zap / aoe open, but meta-game-wise you can think it a few seconds to gtfo if you dont want the threat in range.

Except it's not. Not everyone in the game is in this hyper meta zerg steamroll niche. I mean if that's your thing, hey cool, have fun. But the rest of us have no interest in playing that way and enjoy sets that aren't all carbon copies of each other and offer some variety. If I find myself on a team where every single spawn is instantly dead by a Judgement+T9 I find another team. Cause, and I know it sounds C-R-A-Z-Y but I actually like to play, not just run from group to group as one or two people decimate everything. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I made my Seismic Ninja, the first time I dropped Meteor from stealth I was crying of laughter at the sight of my opponents getting flung half a mile over the map and it will never make me not at least chuckle. Tempted to go all in on recharge just so I can see it more often. I guess Sentinel is better for spamming T9s though but oh well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Sykar said:

I made my Seismic Ninja, the first time I dropped Meteor from stealth I was crying of laughter at the sight of my opponents getting flung half a mile over the map and it will never make me not at least chuckle. Tempted to go all in on recharge just so I can see it more often. I guess Sentinel is better for spamming T9s though but oh well.

I’m strongly tempted to yank out the Sudden Acceleration proc and just go nuts.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

On 5/24/2023 at 2:15 PM, Captain Fabulous said:

If I find myself on a team where every single spawn is instantly dead by a Judgement+T9 I find another team. Cause, and I know it sounds C-R-A-Z-Y but I actually like to play, not just run from group to group as one or two people decimate everything. 

I feel you. After level 42ish, smaller teams feel like the way to go. Dial down the pace a tad and amp up the input.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

On 5/24/2023 at 4:41 AM, Snarky said:

I do not take melee on Blasters.

On 5/24/2023 at 4:41 AM, Snarky said:

no melee. The T9 looks nice. No melee

...for /Earth? Like

no Seismic Smash?

14ab152342b0eaf7b6247eee357858d2.gif.1aead9830f116136cad61a356e9ecf6a.gif

• Haha 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

44 minutes ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

...for /Earth? Like

no Seismic Smash?

14ab152342b0eaf7b6247eee357858d2.gif.1aead9830f116136cad61a356e9ecf6a.gif

Lol no seismic smash! It is a very small AoE and I really play him ranged.  He is at 45 right now.  I ran a ton o TFs yesterday but today could not get a team going for TV1. I led a Nimi and finished TF comm. but i had job stuff and a workout so…. I got like 2 levels

I am running him VERY tactically.  I watch the mobs and the team like a hawk.  He is not a speed build. I have no stealth except a stealth proc in sprint.  That and eating a couple purples will get me through a map in an emergency. I prefer to let the speed runners go.  I stay behind and do fire support for the casual crowd.  I tool bonfire and six slotted Overwhelming Force.  That gives great control and keeps them in the pain. Useful for protecting myself and others or for slapping under an AV. I use Meteor sparingly.  It is a finicky nuke. I love the range.  I have almost dialed in the delay.  Very similar to learning Knockout Blow.  You want to use it but not waste it.  The two lesser AoE Seismic has do a great job. Ranged 😎

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

Lol no seismic smash! It is a very small AoE and I really play him ranged.

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

Knockout Blow.

Funny that you mention KO Blow because Seismic Smash IS KO Blow! Mag 3 hold and a million damage. Great for AVs!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

I love Krystala, my Rock Blaster.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)