Slotting Question

00Troy00

Take one slot from physical perfection and six slot dull pain with preventative medicine. Then take the other three slots from physical perfection and place them elsewhere in your build - it's fine with just a performance shifter proc in the base slot. From the screenshot above I'd beef up weave and add a guassian's proc to build up.

7 hours ago, Parabola said:

Take one slot from physical perfection and six slot dull pain with preventative medicine. Then take the other three slots from physical perfection and place them elsewhere in your build - it's fine with just a performance shifter proc in the base slot. From the screenshot above I'd beef up weave and add a guassian's proc to build up.

Thanks for the feedback

Dull pain I'll either 5 (using +5'd panacea) or 6 (using preventative medicine) slots.

It's really rare that I have physical perfection as I can address what it provides by getting stat boosting accolades and just the inherent bonuses that I get well chasing other bonuses.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Parabola said:

place them elsewhere in your build - it's fine with just a performance shifter proc in the base slot. From the screenshot above I'd beef up weave and add a guassian's proc to build up.

Or put another slot in Focused Accuracy and max out the End Redux. It's a great power but you really pay for it, and on a WM/Inv build you're already deep in debt.

• 2 weeks later
On 5/28/2023 at 7:50 PM, SeraphimKensai said:

Dull pain I'll either 5 (using +5'd panacea) or 6 (using preventative medicine) slots.

I'd like to echo this -- if I only have room for three slots then I'll use 3x heal/recharge DSOs.

The base recovery of PP is half that of stamina, so generally you are best off with the Perf Shifter proc and to put any additional enhancements in Stamina instead.

Who run Bartertown?

I take Physical Perfection on a lot of my brutes, since they're all themed builds and rarely do any of the actual powers fit the concept. 

Depending on how end-hungry my build is, I'll either slot a performance shifter end proc, or a power transfer heal proc.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, WumpusRat said:

I'll either slot a performance shifter end proc, or a power transfer heal proc.

Same here...or both.  I have to remind myself that neither of those procs are unique, so multiples can be slotted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present