Underrated Farm and Solo Builds

iBones

I'll toss out a vote on Spines/Ice - Very consistently strong, as long as I remember to watch my Endurance. Absolutely giddy to go into a spawn, Proc Critical Strikes, then dropping Throw Spines (10 target cap vs. Ripper's 5) and seeing Critical everywhere.

Death is the best debuff.

I farm just as well on my Stalker (Rad/SD) as my Scrapper (WM/SD)  and maybe even better than SS/Fire Brute ('cause SS sucks right now, I should just strip him)

Why are you saying SS sucks now? The crashes suck, but with top tier, IOs that stomp every 5 seconds is ridiculous damage.

On a /Fire Brute you should be able to turn off every inspiration drop except Damage, but nooooooo, not on a SS/Fire....You'll need Health and maybe even purples to combat rage drop, and take consume too.  Double stacking rage just means more rage crashes and maybe that you don't have enough greens or purples, and then rage crash kills.  With Rad/ or Spines/ I can get up and walk away, take a Bio, grab a drink, manage wife aggro, but no not on SS/.  I had a 50 SS/Fire, but I stripped him of his IO's and lvl'd up something else.

I like something someone else posted in another thread and goes kinda like this...Rage turns Superman into Bruce Banner for 10 seconds, and if you are fighting a couple of mobs of "Parademons" they will kill you.

I have to throw my hat in on this one, I would say Elec melee/FA. I have one at 50 (a brute) and between thunder strike with a +rech Io and Lightning Rod with a + rech IO it tears through fire farms and pretty much anything else with ease. Currently sitting at 52% def to fire/cold, other def at or above 45%. I cannot remember the last time I used an inspiration on him....

Another good combo would be TW/Wp or TW/Inv. Abuddy is having fantasric results with a STJ/WP scrapper.

After choosing some combo that I did not play back on the old CoH live/test and that would fit a theme I ended up

with War Axe / Bio Armor. I enjoyed them both. Bio is very versatile after you throw some IOs on. It's add extra

dmg, yet I think it still has it weaknesses with no resistance vs def and regen debuffs and that brings me to Battle Axe

Number wise from min/max WM would be the better set as Axe, but there are so close to each other both have this perfect

180° cone power with a pbaoe and a smaller cone 45° for WM and 19° for Axe like the one for BS and Katana.

You can throw the pvp -res IO in a heavy hitting dmg and the +recharge KB IOs in the huge cone & pbaoe and that every single power has a knockdown or up effect helps quite a bit

Who dosen't like to juggle a npc all the time: https://gfycat.com/richdangerousbuckeyebutterfly

I found the single & aoe dmg satisfying, only if you run really into a mob with a high lethal resistance it's annoying but

it's far off the all or nothing you see often with psi.

Not to flashy, not to boring just a good solid set / combo

Currently mission leveling WM/BIO, only bad thing is that it does so much frickin damage that all my other alts feel like they are hitting with wet noodles.  So now I'm kind of ruined on playing my other heroes.  I am level 31 slowly approaching 32, When I can get Crowd Control.