Nerf Bait

Troo

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

maybe you are the only one that got that message, because the Brute inherent has been heavily nerfed.  then other Melee ATOs get buffed, AND all the other Melee ATs got great ATOs while Brutes got crap. 

When were ATOs "Buffed?" They've been the same as they've ever been since at least March 2020 afaik. If something happened to them prior to that then [Citation Needed].

ATOs and Fury are separate issues - you're complaining about the flavor of your apples because other people's oranges taste better my undead friend.

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

Everyone that has "adjusted" the game has seen 'good reasons' to make sure Brutes get the very short end every time.  

Fury, nerfed or otherwise has added +dmg (globally) to every damage aura in an armor set as well as every attack in an armor set such as Ground Zero. Maybe not Shield Charge as it has pseudo-pet nonsense happening and I can't be bothered to check it on CoD.

Don't even get me started on Burn.

The fact that Scrappers and Stalkers are denied critical hits in those same powers is a disparity that has existed in the game since 2005.

The silly thing about our sub-thread here is that I actually agree that Fury was nerfed too hard, and we could actually band together and both lobby for what we want. I guess my sense of humor is as unintelligible online as it is iRL. Initial post about a "trade" was written with tongue placed firmly within cheek.

In a better world we would both get what we want.

🤷‍♂️ 🍻

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

46 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

When were ATOs "Buffed?" They've been the same as they've ever been since at least March 2020 afaik. If something happened to them prior to that then [Citation Needed].

ATOs and Fury are separate issues - you're complaining about the flavor of your apples because other people's oranges taste better my undead friend.

Fury, nerfed or otherwise has added +dmg (globally) to every damage aura in an armor set as well as every attack in an armor set such as Ground Zero. Maybe not Shield Charge as it has pseudo-pet nonsense happening and I can't be bothered to check it on CoD.

Don't even get me started on Burn.

The fact that Scrappers and Stalkers are denied critical hits in those same powers is a disparity that has existed in the game since 2005.

The silly thing about our sub-thread here is that I actually agree that Fury was nerfed too hard, and we could actually band together and both lobby for what we want. I guess my sense of humor is as unintelligible online as it is iRL. Initial post about a "trade" was written with tongue placed firmly within cheek.

In a better world we would both get what we want.

🤷‍♂️ 🍻

yes, and i said buffed when i meant designed.  so much for acurace

On 6/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, Oubliette_Red said:

Um, Regen. My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with the girl who overheard it talked about at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Thank you Simone.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)