AR for Sentinals

schnoodles437

I am rolling an Assualt Rifle character but I have noticed something odd. The Sentinal gets Aim (in game character selection) and the Corrupter does not. In fact the sequence of power choices is different between the two.

Does this mean the characteristics of each AR power differ between the two AT? Would it be different for the Blaster and Defender too?

Sentinel AR is completely unique in the following ways:

>Beanbag replaced with Disorienting Shot, moved to T2

>Slug moved to T4

>Snipe removed

>Aim added

>Other general Sentinel primary changes that all sets have (i.e. range reduction, nuke normalization, target caps, etc.)

Blaster, Defender, and Corrupter are all the same design as each other just with different stats. 

Edited by FupDup

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

3 hours ago, drbuzzard said:

The sentinel lost their unique fire single target and got the new ignite power. I consider this a bit of a loss, but not huge. 

The new Ignite is more or less just Incinerator plus a tiny added AOE patch. The primary target always takes the full burn even if they run so it's no real loss other than not being unique anymore. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

6 hours ago, FupDup said:

The new Ignite is more or less just Incinerator plus a tiny added AOE patch. The primary target always takes the full burn even if they run so it's no real loss other than not being unique anymore. 

Is the damage the same? I can't figure out how to reference what it used to be.